Windows 10: Windows 10 problem !

Discus and support Windows 10 problem ! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello my friends. I'm facing a little issue with windows 10! When I start my computer everything seems to be ok, however 30 minutes later the process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bruno, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Bruno Win User

Windows 10 problem !

Hello my friends. I'm facing a little issue with windows 10!
    When I start my computer everything seems to be ok, however 30 minutes later the process ntoskrnl.exe begin to use lot of memory.
    There is a screenshot:

Windows 10 problem ! [​IMG]

Tanks for your time !

:)

Bruno, Aug 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 problem !

1. Windows 10 problem ! - Similar Threads - problem

2. Burning music to CD problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning music to CD problem: Hello. I have a windows 10 desktop PC. When using windows media player to burn to disc some tracks come out in the MP3 format (which I want) others come out in file folder format. Can any one help with this please....
  3. Activation problem.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problem.: I recently upgraded my laptop and went to install windows home 10 on the new machine. This went fine, however before I activated it, I went into my Microsoft account and deleted the old device. Then I went to activate and it stated that the product key had been used and that...
  4. Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem: Hello friends how are you, I open this thread again since according to the previous thread I am partially resolved, but I still present the same symptoms with the new update of May of Windows I have in fact always had them, they solved if some things but persists in my case...
  5. Windows UEFI İnstall Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows UEFI İnstall Problem: Video Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjVjJ_aJq64 İ Can't İnstall Windows From USB. Where's the Blue Windows İnstall Screen ? :( - USB is Original Windows USB. - PC System is New ( completely ) - This First Windows İnstall....
  6. Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...: I have a laptop with current version of Windows 10 1903. Things keep freezing or just stopping. When I run the update troubleshooter, it finds nothing. When I run the windows apps troubleshooter I get this message: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has...
  7. Problems after updating to Build 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after updating to Build 1903: I updated my HP laptop to build 1903 on 7/12. I started 7/10 and finally got it to take two in a couple of days. It worked fine. On Friday, I restarted the computer and got a "preparing windows" message. I lost every setting I had except windows password and pin....
  8. Xbox beta update - windows update lags in games problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta update - windows update lags in games problem: Hi! 1-2 weeks ago i start with xbox beta (for PC), this app required windows update. After this update, all online games have lags... Please help:(...
  9. After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.

in Windows 10 Support
    After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.: After installing the 1903 upgrade this morning: 1. I could not login onto this computer. User Profile failed to load. I normally login with a PIN. I executed a restart from the login screen and was able to login. During the process, which was slow, I was informed "Windows...
  10. After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After upgrade to 1903 problems encountered.: After installing the 1903 upgrade this morning: 1. I could not login onto this computer. User Profile failed to load. I normally login with a PIN. I executed a restart from the login screen and was able to login. During the process, which was slow, I was informed "Windows...