Windows 10: Windows 10 problem !

Discus and support Windows 10 problem ! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello my friends. I'm facing a little issue with windows 10! When I start my computer everything seems to be ok, however 30 minutes later the process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bruno, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Bruno Win User

Windows 10 problem !

Hello my friends. I'm facing a little issue with windows 10!
    When I start my computer everything seems to be ok, however 30 minutes later the process ntoskrnl.exe begin to use lot of memory.
    There is a screenshot:

Windows 10 problem ! [​IMG]

Tanks for your time !

:)

Bruno, Aug 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 problem !

1. Windows 10 problem ! - Similar Threads - problem

2. signin problem with cortana

in Cortana
    signin problem with cortana: When I open Cortana, I was asked to sign in with a Microsoft Account. But when I clicked the "Sign in", a black windows appeared in 3-4s and asked me to choose your microsoft account. I choosed by my microsoft account. But after that it stated that cortana is not available...
  3. Windows 10 2004 problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 2004 problems: I updated my windows to the 2004 version a week ago. It worked fine for two days and after the it stopped connecting to the internet. When i connect to the wifi it shows no internet access and my laptop stops working properly. the system works fine when I i do not connect to...
  4. Microsoft Account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account problem: Message says, We need to fix your M/S account your P/W has probably been changed. Select to Fix in shared experiences Settings. I do this, but when I select FIX the box appears with spinning ring But stay Blank and I have to try and close the box several times. It has...
  5. browser jump list problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    browser jump list problem: Is there a way to force a website to appear in "recent" or frequent" on the browser jump list? I have a daily-used one that never appears in the list for me to pin. Windows 10 doesn't allow me to drag an icon as in Windows 7. Is there a way to back up jumplists like one...
  6. SSD defragging Problem in Windows 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD defragging Problem in Windows 2004: So its well know the issue presented by Windows 2004 that it keeps Defragging the SSD drive and doesn't retain that it did it already. Why does this not appera on MS Known Issue page?? Thank You...
  7. Encrypt External Drive Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encrypt External Drive Problem: Recently I had to re-image my Windows 10. After the process, At first, I was unable to unlock my external drive which had been encrypted prior to my computer re-imaging. I was able to unlock it, but now I cannot view the files located on the external drive. Do I need to...
  8. Windows 10 problem

Windows 10 problem: So let me give the back story so people can understand better, So three weeks ago my brother got on to my sisters hp laptop with a IntelR coreTM i3-3120M processor and downloaded and installed windows 10 media installer to a San disk Cruze glider 32gb USB 2.0 and then...
  9. " A problem occurred on your PC and it is necessary resart it. Your PC will restart...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    " A problem occurred on your PC and it is necessary resart it. Your PC will restart...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/palhetz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4yep2/a_problem_occurred_on_your_pc_and_it_is_necessary/
  10. EmClient problem

EmClient problem: Since the latest Windows10 update my EmClient mail program errors "SMTP server doesn't support authentication" How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emclient-problem/4a1bf9a1-3b58-40de-918b-25dea8ed4969