Windows 10: Windows 10 problem !

Discus and support Windows 10 problem ! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello my friends. I'm facing a little issue with windows 10! When I start my computer everything seems to be ok, however 30 minutes later the process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bruno, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Bruno Win User

Windows 10 problem !

Hello my friends. I'm facing a little issue with windows 10!
    When I start my computer everything seems to be ok, however 30 minutes later the process ntoskrnl.exe begin to use lot of memory.
    There is a screenshot:

Windows 10 problem ! [​IMG]

Tanks for your time !

:)

Bruno, Aug 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 problem !

1. Windows 10 problem ! - Similar Threads - problem

2. Family Features Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family Features Problem: for the entire time I have had this PC I have never had Family Features enabled. But all of a sudden its just here? If i go to the arrow pointing up in my task bar there are three heads and when I put my cursor over it the sentence "your family is using Microsoft features" is...
  3. Chrome problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome problems: I try to print an email from outlook through my google chrome browser and both preview and print are blank. What should I do to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-problems/8692b67b-9f63-4c63-a2c2-4764bd6797f1
  4. have file history drive problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    have file history drive problem: I've been getting a notice about my file history drive being unable to back up. I had to pay for Dell to fix it but the message keeps coming back.my file history is on but it has no drive to go to. I am not a technician so I have no idea how to fix this problem myself....
  5. Problems with the firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with the firewall: I try to listen to music by spotify and since yesterday it has not been possible. I get an error message that says: Please modify your firewall to allow Spotify traffic (Error 101). How could I modify my firewall in Windows 10?...
  6. System Image Restore Problem

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image Restore Problem: Hi everyone, I really need some help. I backed up my system using a system image about a month ago. Then just recently my system kept freezing. I went to reinstall windows and it kept crashing and therefore had no operating system on. So so I then used my windows 10...
  7. problem with copying files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with copying files: when i copy files with the same name in windows 10 to my phone why dont i see an option to 'compare both files'? instead it is just 2 options - 'copy and replace' or 'skip'...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem on Windows 10: Hi, i have IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while starting CSGO (this is the only game where i've got BSOD). The problem has been around for 3 months now and every time i restore my PC, it appears 1 week after the fresh installation of Windows 10. You can download my 2 dmp...
  9. Problem with usb ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with usb ports: [ATTACH]Hi, So , after a recovery back to an older version of Windows 10 (that was better for me) my usb ports doesn't work.I tried to run troubleshooter , to uninstall and install drivers but nothing helps.I have a Lenovo ThinkPad E545 laptop.Some help please what I can...
  10. Hard drive problems?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive problems?: Hello my lenovo loptop ideapad 100-15ISK is suddenly down and im not sure but when windows didn’t load properly and then from then on it had boot problems after that i tried searhing for solutions through automatic repair advanced options cmd method and i type C: or the...