Windows 10: Windows 10 probs

Discus and support Windows 10 probs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i upgraded and i was instantly taken by windows 10 it looks great and works well compared to other windows disappointments but then problems began... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frankiefoureyes, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 probs

So i upgraded and i was instantly taken by windows 10 it looks great and works well compared to other windows disappointments but then problems began to set in I have a razer backlit mouse and keyboard which would fade when the screen fades, well my screen would never time no matter what i did and then i tried to upload pics from my camera and that was a no go also, so i'm back to 7 my questions is should i do a clean install of windows 10 or just wait till the bugs get worked out?

:)

Frankiefoureyes, Aug 2, 2015

2. windows ten wifi

had a prob with windows 10 wifi got no help that solved the prob so just reinstall wifi from dell windows 10 wifi driver was the prob since reinstall wifi no more probs hope this helps

stephengibney, Aug 2, 2015
  3. My Hard Drive With Windows 10 died. How can/should I reinstall it?

help I HAD SAME PROB BUT WITH WINDOWS 10 PRO

HBombseventy, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Bruno Win User

Windows 10 probs

I have same problem when i try upload photos of my camera !

Bruno, Aug 2, 2015
  5. i hope its a bug or i need a full wipe, i hope we get an answer

6. YOU
    You Win User
    If by screen fading mean the automatic shutoff of r monitor after leaving r computer idle for a while, can adjust that in Power Options.
    Windows 10 probs [​IMG]

7. YOU
    You Win User
    Does r camera appear under This PC? Have checked for driver updates for the camera?

8. Windows 10 probs

i've adjusted monitor time off and yes the camera comes up but the application wont let it down load pics

9. anyone have any fixes for this also i went back to windows 7 and now its all screwed up my homegroup is jacked up itunes keeps popping up and ccleaner is having a field day

Frankiefoureyes, Aug 3, 2015
  10. bra10n Win User
    You are probably in need of the Camera Codec Pack but it seems there is not one compatible with Win10 ATM.
    All in good time I assume *Smile

bra10n, Aug 3, 2015
  11. ok how about my screen not timing out i can live with the camera problem but my screen and keyboard and mouse dont time out no matter what settings i use

12. letmein Win User
    Click the Start menu in lower left corner, click Settings , then System, then Power & Sleep

letmein, Aug 3, 2015
  13. Windows 10 probs

I did the power and sleep and changed the setting around but its a no go it didnt work my computer would be on all the time also tried putting it to sleep and that didnt work either

14. bump anyone else with screen time out problem?

15. letmein Win User
    Sometimes a usb device will cause this issue, try unplugging any to see if that corrects it. Also right click on the Start menu and click on Device Manager to see if you have the latest device drivers.

letmein, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 probs

1. Windows 10 probs - Similar Threads - probs

2. Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-small-prob-the-manage-display-mode-in/fee1570e-0e4f-4f58-bccb-f231fa6802d5
  3. Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey i have a small prob the manage display mode in the nvidia controll panel disappeard and...: 123456 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-small-prob-the-manage-display-mode-in/fee1570e-0e4f-4f58-bccb-f231fa6802d5
  4. cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB: my soundcard is a legacy audiophile2496 which i have been using for the last 15 yearswith various computers and scores of different sound appsBUT . . cubase12 keeps crashing no matter what . . this is the DMP fiedriver? choice makes no difference asio4all / generic / maudio...
  5. cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB

cubase v blue screen AUDIO PROB: my soundcard is a legacy audiophile2496 which i have been using for the last 15 yearswith various computers and scores of different sound appsBUT . . cubase12 keeps crashing no matter what . . this is the DMP fiedriver? choice makes no difference asio4all / generic / maudio...
  6. ssd detection prob

ssd detection prob: I have a 240g SSD drive that when plugged in via a USB3 port is detected in device manager but not in disc manager or file explorerIf plugged in via SATA internally it displays as normal ?? This happens using any computerOS WINDOWS 11ps this same ssd will not optimize via...
  7. ssd detection prob

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ssd detection prob: I have a 240g SSD drive that when plugged in via a USB3 port is detected in device manager but not in disc manager or file explorerIf plugged in via SATA internally it displays as normal ?? This happens using any computerOS WINDOWS 11ps this same ssd will not optimize via...
  8. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.: Hello, i have a question. I have a trojan named: "Trojan:Win32/Bearfoos.B!ml". It's in qurantiane, but it doesn't exist, i think. I navigated a lot by using a lot of other posts. But i also don't know how to navigate to it. I mostly just paste the file name though. I also ran...
  9. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.: Hello, i have a question. I have a trojan named: "Trojan:Win32/Bearfoos.B!ml". It's in qurantiane, but it doesn't exist, i think. I navigated a lot by using a lot of other posts. But i also don't know how to navigate to it. I mostly just paste the file name though. I also ran...
  10. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

in Windows 10 Gaming