Windows 10: windows 10 product key

Discus and support windows 10 product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help before I start pulling my hair. I had to install windows 10. I still have the CD from way back when we were able to get it free. We did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Frank1, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Frank1 Win User

windows 10 product key

I need help before I start pulling my hair. I had to install windows 10. I still have the CD from way back when we were able to get it free. We did not get a product key but if I remember there was one key, but I am not sure. Now before it will install they need the product key.*Mad What can I do. I would appreciate an answer if someone has it. I will whoever can help me a bottle of Jack Daniels.*Biggrin

:)

Frank1, Oct 29, 2017

2. windows 10 education product key

i have a windows 10 education product key . when it installing windows 10 pro with this product key it says does not match with any product key . is it means education version product key does not support in windows 10 pro?

Md. Asaduzzaman Asad, Oct 29, 2017
  3. Free Windows 10 upgrade Product key

my window 10 product key

ThankGodIbo, Oct 29, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

windows 10 product key

Click on the little link at the bottom of the product key page that says, "I don't have a product key" or "Skip....."

NavyLCDR, Oct 29, 2017
  5. Edwin New Member
    @Frank1

Is this a reinstall on the same machine?

Are you stuck at the following screen?

windows 10 product key [​IMG]

If yes to the above, click on the circled link; the machine should possess digital entitlement.

Edwin, Oct 29, 2017
  6. Steve C Win User
    If you have lost your product key you should be able to buy a cheap Windows 7 key and install using that key. You might have to install Windows 7 first then upgrade to Windows 10. I found several Windows 7 keys for c. £5 on Amazon UK. The one I bought works fine.

Steve C, Oct 29, 2017
  7. AddRAM Win User
    What do you mean you HAD to install W10 ?

If you don`t have a key you`ll have to buy one, or use a 7 or 8 key as suggested.

AddRAM, Oct 29, 2017
  8. Frank1 Win User

windows 10 product key

Thanks to all of you for your response. I finally got it installed and this is what happened. When I would get to the page to enter the key, it had nothing at about having another disk or any other link. It did have a link that gave me the option of doing it later so I clicked on that link. I would then click on “Next” which seemed to work, but after a few more pages, it brought me back to the page to enter the key. I don’t know how many times I went back and forth from one page to another but it must been 8 or 10 times. After I sent my question to the forum I tried it again and it finally went through. Something like,”not now” so I would click on that and in a few minutes the same page would come up asking for the key. Edwin you said something that made me stop and think when you asked me if this was the same machine that I had when installing the original widows 10 and the answer is no it was a different machine. Maybe that’s the reason I had problems. But as they say, “All’s well that ends well.”

Frank1, Oct 29, 2017
  9. AddRAM Win User
    I have never seen any OS that makes you add a key during the install, it`s always an option. You always have at least 30 days to enter a key.

AddRAM, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 product key

1. windows 10 product key - Similar Threads - product key

2. WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprise-product-key-lifetime/51ff64f0-474c-4e38-9fde-2cacd241c141
  3. WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprise-product-key-lifetime/51ff64f0-474c-4e38-9fde-2cacd241c141
  4. Transferring Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Product Key: Hi there,I got a Microsoft product key in 2019 when I got new laptop starting university. I have now finished university and I have just gotten a new laptop and wish to tranfer this product key across. However, I cannot login to see the product key as I initially used my...
  5. Transferring Product Key

Transferring Product Key: Hi there,I got a Microsoft product key in 2019 when I got new laptop starting university. I have now finished university and I have just gotten a new laptop and wish to tranfer this product key across. However, I cannot login to see the product key as I initially used my...
  6. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067: I have just built a PC with all new parts. I have deactivated my windows key from my old PC and I am trying to activate windows 10 on my new PC but it's not working It's giving me error code 0x803fa067. One thing to note is that if I try to activate windows 10 on my old PC...
  7. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067: I have just built a PC with all new parts. I have deactivated my windows key from my old PC and I am trying to activate windows 10 on my new PC but it's not working It's giving me error code 0x803fa067. One thing to note is that if I try to activate windows 10 on my old PC...
  8. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

9. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  10. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...