Windows 10: windows 10 programs list

Discus and support windows 10 programs list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi,this is my first post to anywhere please bear with me. just upgraded to windows 10 and my computer says that no programs are installed on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by terr, Apr 10, 2016.

1. terr Win User

windows 10 programs list

hi,this is my first post to anywhere please bear with me.
    just upgraded to windows 10 and my computer says that no programs are installed on this computer,though everything is running fine ,thanks

:)

2. Windows 10 - programs list

Hi Brian,

In case you are looking for a Start screen instead of Start menu option. You may turn on the Tablet Mode on the system. This will enable a Start screen instead of a desktop and you can view all the apps on the home screen.
    Follow the below steps to change the view to Tablet.

Steps:-

1. Select the horizontal stripes icon (All Apps) on the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Select Settings on the menu.

3. Go to System and then click on Tablet Mode.

4. Turn the option ON.

5. Close the window.

Hope this helps you find the programs. Do keep us posted.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Apr 10, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - programs list

Hi,

You can change the Start Menu to the Start Screen (like Windows 8/8.1)

however not to more of a Start Menu (like Windows 7) without the use

of 3rd party utilities like Classic Shell or Power 8 and there are probably

other free or low cost ones to be found with an internet search.

Classic Shell

Classic Shell - Start menu and other Windows enhancements

Power 8

Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Apr 10, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

windows 10 programs list

Hi and welcome.
    Any of your old programs in Start > All Apps ?

CountMike, Apr 10, 2016
  5. terr Win User
    hi count mike thanks for responding, I'm referring to the control panel uninstall programs list ,the only ones I see are two I downloaded after upgrade, all system programs have gone ,they were there before.

6. terr Win User
    hi zztemp here is a screenshot of programs list
    windows 10 programs list [​IMG]

7. CountMike New Member
    That's just the list of programs that could be UNINSTALLED. Those ones ere probably installed after conversion to W10.

CountMike, Apr 10, 2016
  8. terr Win User

windows 10 programs list

thanks count mike things work great anyway just wondered what happened,

9. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, Apr 10, 2016
  10. zztemp Win User
    I don't know if this is the intended behavior though. I'm not saying it's harmful in any way, because its not.
    But i don't think this is the way it should be working. I did an upgrade to windows 10 on an old laptop, and i could see all previous installed software just fine.

zztemp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 programs list

1. windows 10 programs list - Similar Threads - programs list

2. Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.: This is actually a follow up to this support thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-deleting-a-file-out-of-system32/3410bc06-f2c9-4e8d-bbae-547d6cd13813Basically, a driver was stuck in system32 DriverStore and had to be deleted using a third...
  3. Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.: This is actually a follow up to this support thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-deleting-a-file-out-of-system32/3410bc06-f2c9-4e8d-bbae-547d6cd13813Basically, a driver was stuck in system32 DriverStore and had to be deleted using a third...
  4. Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11: Hello,I'm having a problem with my "open with" list on my Windows 11 laptop. I have a program I like to use let's call its executable file "program.exe" that's located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\program". I recently downloaded an updated version of the same program...
  5. Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11

Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11: Hello,I'm having a problem with my "open with" list on my Windows 11 laptop. I have a program I like to use let's call its executable file "program.exe" that's located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\program". I recently downloaded an updated version of the same program...
  6. List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...: All of this because I simply removed the startup folder from %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to put it in a backup folder because of the duplicate icon in the start menu ¬¬I already did everything,I put the folder back on the Programs folder,created a new...
  7. List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...

List of programs for startup no longer appear here on the PC nor on task manager neither on...: All of this because I simply removed the startup folder from %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs to put it in a backup folder because of the duplicate icon in the start menu ¬¬I already did everything,I put the folder back on the Programs folder,created a new...
  8. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  9. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  10. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Customization