Windows 10: Windows 10 Purple Wallpaper

Discus and support Windows 10 Purple Wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here a Wallpaper that i made on Photoshop. its simple And Purple. if you like it You can use it. Enjoy! 87594 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johni, Jun 25, 2017.

1. johni Win User

Windows 10 Purple Wallpaper

Here a Wallpaper that i made on Photoshop.
    its simple And Purple.
    if you like it You can use it.

Enjoy!

:)

johni, Jun 25, 2017

2. nokia 6300 screen colour

My new 6300 has a horrible purple background when looking in the menu's (it also seems to make the wallpaper picture look a bit purple). Can this be changed?

broadside---01, Jun 25, 2017
  3. A problem with my wallpaper

I am having an issue with my laptop. Sometimes like when i finish running an app or when y turn it on it will display a purple image with white dots. My wallpaper had a lot of purple in it. Then i changed to one that had more red. I shut it off and turn
    it on and then it displays a red image with white dots. Aparently it changes for each wallpaper.

If someone knows a way to fix this please tell me

robertomaicra, Jun 25, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Jun 26, 2017
  5. johni Win User
    johni, Jun 26, 2017
  6. johni Win User
    Yeah me too! A lovely color!

johni, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Purple Wallpaper - Similar Threads - Purple Wallpaper

2. Purple screen bug on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purple screen bug on windows 11: This display bug occurred when I was using my Lenovo Legion computer operating on Windows 11. I attempted to follow instructions on an old post to no avail, I am requesting immediate aid on this issue...
  3. Purple screen bug on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple screen bug on windows 11: This display bug occurred when I was using my Lenovo Legion computer operating on Windows 11. I attempted to follow instructions on an old post to no avail, I am requesting immediate aid on this issue...
  4. Help I have purple tint and a blocking purple block that sometimes turns black help i can’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I have purple tint and a blocking purple block that sometimes turns black help i can’t...: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP IT SUCKS IT SUCKS IT SUCKS PLEASE PLEASE I NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-have-purple-tint-and-a-blocking-purple/5b56ac74-bc08-4779-be72-526931ddd098
  5. Help I have purple tint and a blocking purple block that sometimes turns black help i can’t...

Help I have purple tint and a blocking purple block that sometimes turns black help i can’t...: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP IT SUCKS IT SUCKS IT SUCKS PLEASE PLEASE I NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-have-purple-tint-and-a-blocking-purple/5b56ac74-bc08-4779-be72-526931ddd098
  6. Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do: Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I, this morning it was fine but now when I got on again it jsut turned purple then green. I didn't drop my pc recently or spill anything on it or put pressure on it. So yea I really need help....
  7. Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do

Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do: Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I, this morning it was fine but now when I got on again it jsut turned purple then green. I didn't drop my pc recently or spill anything on it or put pressure on it. So yea I really need help....
  8. A short horizontal purple line appeared after startup up in my dell g5520

A short horizontal purple line appeared after startup up in my dell g5520: However when the screen is completely red or completely blue the line disappearscould not upload a picture here, so here is a link for it:...
  9. A short horizontal purple line appeared after startup up in my dell g5520

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A short horizontal purple line appeared after startup up in my dell g5520: However when the screen is completely red or completely blue the line disappearscould not upload a picture here, so here is a link for it:...
  10. I have a half purple screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a half purple screen on my laptop: My hp laptop was connected to the tv through hdmi while I was playing a little game on it, power went off and so did the tv but on my laptop screen it was different. Half of the screen was purple while the other half was normal. I don't know what caused it given that this...