Windows 10: Windows 10 Random BSOD lately

Discus and support Windows 10 Random BSOD lately in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Since I upgraded my GPU I am noticing random BSOD and weird things every day. (i.e. Today Firefox minimize, maximize, close buttons show big or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidBaber, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Random BSOD lately

Hello,

Since I upgraded my GPU I am noticing random BSOD and weird things every day. (i.e. Today Firefox minimize, maximize, close buttons show big or not at all) Memory_Manager stop code after crashing. Chrome has crash some times too. I have a minidump. How can I upload it?

Thank you.

:)

DavidBaber, Jul 12, 2018
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Random BSOD lately

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Random BSOD lately

1. Windows 10 Random BSOD lately - Similar Threads - Random BSOD lately

2. Having more BSOD lately...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having more BSOD lately...: Hello, I'm using a aspire 7 laptop. the bsod is being more recent, like everyday, I don't remember when it started but I already tried checking for new updates, used sfc/scannow and disk check but none works. Its pretty random so I am not sure what was wrong. i try using view...
  3. A bunch of BSODs lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A bunch of BSODs lately: Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my 2 years old PC since 2-3 months ago with BSODs. I reformatted my PC a month ago thinking this issue might go away but it's coming back. I ran driver verifier and there was no BSOD. It used to not let me boot with driver verifier...
  4. A bunch of BSODs lately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A bunch of BSODs lately: Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my 2 years old PC since 2-3 months ago with BSODs. I reformatted my PC a month ago thinking this issue might go away but it's coming back. I ran driver verifier and there was no BSOD. It used to not let me boot with driver verifier...
  5. A bunch of BSODs lately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Having random restarts and BSOD lately, ntoskrnl.exe

Having random restarts and BSOD lately, ntoskrnl.exe: HiI'm having random BSOD that pops up randomly usually when watching Youtube or rendering graphic work. I first noticed the issue first started when I let my laptop run Microsoft and Nvidia Graphic Driver updates last month. I also run the BlueScreenView and it highlighted...
  7. Frequent BSODs lately

Frequent BSODs lately: For the past month or so my Windows 10 PC has been crashing on the average of 1-2x/day. I have saved my .dmp and system info information and is available on my personal OneDrive. I'm happy to post the link if this is the right forum and will help resolve my issue. Thanks!...
  8. BSOD happenes way too often lately. and randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD happenes way too often lately. and randomly.: So, I've had this problem since quite some time now, (On a new system that i've bought), Fresh windows 10 install, and everything seems to be working just fine, up until my PC just wanted to start crashing, on (video scheduler internal error) it happenes randomly, sometimes...
  9. Random BSOD's lately.

Random BSOD's lately.: Hi there, I've been having some random bsod's lately. Here's a dump from the last one [img] DESKTOP-2CF8N79-(2020-01-23_17-10-48).zip - Google Drive 149144
  10. Windows Explorer randomly stucks lately

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer randomly stucks lately: From time to time Windows Explorer gets stuck, and the taskbar becomes black, and I am unable to get it working again unless I restart (ending task / restarting the explorer from the task manager won't work either) I did install an SSD lately (6 months ago) and maybe it is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 random bsod