Windows 10: Windows 10 random freezes forced restart

Discus and support Windows 10 random freezes forced restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently upgraded from 7 ultimate to 10 pro and in game/rendering my PC randomly freezes, the keyboard and mouse will not work so i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Darknight99, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Windows 10 random freezes forced restart

Hi, I've recently upgraded from 7 ultimate to 10 pro and in game/rendering my PC randomly freezes, the keyboard and mouse will not work so i have to restart the system.
    PC specs:

fx 6350
    MSI 970a-g46
    Sapphire R7 260x 2gb
    16 GB ram ddr3 corsair 1600 MHz
    Thermaltake berlin 630w
    Western digital caviar blue 500gb & Kingston 120gb SSD

All video card drivers are up to date (15.7.1) help please D:

:)

Darknight99, Aug 3, 2015
  2. bataraky Win User

Windows Random Complete Freeze

Greetings,

I recently did a fresh reinstall of my Windows due to some issues i had and after the reinstallation i've started experiencing some very annoying and very random freezes. It is indeed super random and i can't expect it, it freezes literally when doing anything
    including Gaming,Web browsing,Working in Photoshop,Watching movies etc. literally super random. It freezes completely and i'm forced to press a Restart button on my PC in order to get it working again. It's not a hardware issue for sure because in the past
    whenever i had a hardware issue it would just give me a BSOD with an error or it will say in Reliability history what was the issue but this time it just freezes completely and sound stops as well as the mouse cursor and keyboard. Before clean install i
    was using WIndows 10 1703 build i think and never had an issue but after installation of Win 10 1709 this issue started appearing and it's really annoying as i don't know when to expect it. Sometimes i use my PC for couple of days without any freezes and then
    suddenly it freezes randomly.

How can i fix this issue? Any help will be appreciated!

Kind Regards.

bataraky, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 freezes seemingly randomly

I have the same problem on my desktop. It appears to be related to Skype (I'm running 7.8.0.102 desktop version currently.) I have the same random hard freezes--won't go more than a few hours at most without having to restart via the power button--with
    NO event viewer entries other than it saying that the computer was shut down abnormally (due to the forced restart). I have closed Skype and the PC has been functioning properly with no freezes for several days straight now. I would also note that it will
    often freeze at some point while in a Skype video call, requiring a power button restart. I have all the latest Windows 10 updates installed, latest BIOS, and latest drivers installed.

Raptor1(2), Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 random freezes forced restart

1. Windows 10 random freezes forced restart - Similar Threads - random freezes forced

2. PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it: Hi My PC freezes randomly can be fine for days or freeze every day, or when its just idling , only current fix i have is to restart the PC, i cant quite put my finger on what's coursing it.iv checked the bios to make sure its nothing there as the board accepts intel gen 11...
  3. PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes Randomly forcing me to manually restart it: Hi My PC freezes randomly can be fine for days or freeze every day, or when its just idling , only current fix i have is to restart the PC, i cant quite put my finger on what's coursing it.iv checked the bios to make sure its nothing there as the board accepts intel gen 11...
  4. Windows freezing and forcing restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezing and forcing restart loop: I have resolved this issue for the time being, but I’m not completely sure how, and I want to know anything I can do in the future if it happens again, or anything I can do now to prevent it from happening again. I was trying to connect to my wifi when my laptop Lenovo froze....
  5. Windows freezing and forcing restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezing and forcing restart loop: I have resolved this issue for the time being, but I’m not completely sure how, and I want to know anything I can do in the future if it happens again, or anything I can do now to prevent it from happening again. I was trying to connect to my wifi when my laptop Lenovo froze....
  6. Windows freezing and forcing restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, Computer completely freezes randomly ALL day. Forced restart necessary: Ok, I thought this was resolved. My computer did not freeze for 48 hours after trying the last suggestion of disabling BlueTooth and removing BlueTooth Drivers. I have not put BlueTooth back on and have not resumed using any Bluetooth devices so....here is my original...
  8. Random pc freeze in main menu of a game.Had to force restart

Random pc freeze in main menu of a game.Had to force restart: Game is Monster hunter world Iceborne.Never had this issue before.Game froze in the main menu while I was afk making coffee.I had to force a restart. The bug check Imgur: The magic of the Internet "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  9. Computer randomly freezes causing a force shutdown/restart

Computer randomly freezes causing a force shutdown/restart: My computer randomly freezes causing me to have to force a shutdown or restart. There is no malware and I've tried disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome. I noticed this started happening after the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter was removed in version 1809. My NVIDIA...
  10. Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.

Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.: So I've had this random freeze crash for a while now. It happens entirely at random, sometimes while I'm gaming and sometimes just while I'm sitting on my desktop with nothing open. The biggest annoyance is that I recently just wiped my hard drive and completely reset my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winf 10 screen freezes forced to restart

2. windows 10 random freeze and reboot