Windows 10: Windows 10 Reading List App

Discus and support Windows 10 Reading List App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Reading List App update ready in store Version 6.3.9654.21199 Updated and installed OK 51849 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, May 29, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Reading List App

Windows 10 Reading List App update ready in store
    Version 6.3.9654.21199
    Updated and installed OK

:)

hTconeM9user, May 29, 2016

2. Windows 10 Reading List App Crashes - will not open

I had already attempted methods 1. and 2. with 'no joy'.

I just attempted option 3. I got the following response:

Get-AppXPackage : Access is denied.

Access is denied.

At line:1 char:1

+ Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopm ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: Windows 10 Reading List App :)) [Get-AppxPackage], UnauthorizedAccessException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.UnauthorizedAccessException,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.Ge

tAppxPackageCommand

RobertAZ_945, May 29, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Reading List App Crashes - will not open

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

You might face this issue if the Windows updates and drivers are not updated or if some system files are corrupt.

Follow these methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

First, let us run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) and check if it helps. The System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) scans for missing or corrupted system files and repairs them.

Run System File checker to see if you have any corrupted system files.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us

(Follow Windows 8, 8.1 section).

I would also suggest you to install all the latest Windows updates and also the latest device drivers.

Method 2:

Run the Apps troubleshooter This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 3:

On addition to that you may also try running the following command in Elevated command prompt and check if that works.

• Open an Elevated Powershell prompt by pressing the Windows Key, typing
      Powershell
      , then pressing Ctrl+Shift+Enter
    • Paste the following command into Powershell and execute it:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Let us know if it helps. If you have more queries, we will be happy to help.

Mann_Manohar, May 29, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Reading List App

1. Windows 10 Reading List App - Similar Threads - Reading List App

2. App List On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App List On Windows 10: So I just found out that dragging the desktop icons of apps doesn't actually delete them, so now my hard drive is filled to the brim, does anyone know a way to see a list of every application? submitted by /u/emerald-kidd [link] [comments]...
  3. List Xbox apps for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List Xbox apps for Windows 10?: List of Xbox apps available for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-xbox-apps-for-windows-10/b42e165d-642d-45eb-8145-bc313b3f444d
  4. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium, the Reading List: on the Edge feedback forum at I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-   Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge...
  5. Need Reading List app on my new PC

Need Reading List app on my new PC: I had it on my previous Windows 10 PC, but can't install it on my new one. Where is the link to the app that will work? The only app in the Store that I can find is for Windows 8. But it's currently on my previous Windows 10 PC....
  6. Reading Apps

Reading Apps: I have made Notepad my default app for opening documents. How do I undo this? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/reading-apps/67dbaa37-6a7e-4f9d-a75a-49a158722f4e
  7. copying reading list to another pc

in Browsers and Email
    copying reading list to another pc: Anyone know how to copy a Edge reading list from one pc to another? I know I could use One note, copy paste the page address, or use a similar program, however is there a more efficient way something like google saving passwords. Cheers Raz 24112
  8. New Version Of Windows Reading List Available

New Version Of Windows Reading List Available: New Version of Windows Reading List App Available in Store Version 6.3.9654.21234 Downloaded And installed ok 53684
  9. A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Spartan's new reading mode and reading list: [img] When Microsoft released Windows 10 build 10041, Spartan did not ship with it, which left many Windows Insiders upset as they wanted to play with the new bits. While you cannot experience Spartan for yourself quite yet, this post will help you get a closer look at a...
  10. App Commands List for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    App Commands List for Windows 10: How to: App Commands List for Windows 10 List of Commands to Open Microsoft Store Apps in Windows 10 This tutorial will provide you with a list of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) commands to open specific Windows 10 Store apps via the command prompt, Run (Win+R)...