Windows 10: Windows 10 reboot after upgrading from windows 7

Discus and support Windows 10 reboot after upgrading from windows 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have strange issue only with 1 laptop, upgraded the windows from 7 to 10 pro, when it boot after few min it restarts , If I turn the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kennyn, Jul 14, 2016.

1. kennyn Win User

Windows 10 reboot after upgrading from windows 7

I have strange issue only with 1 laptop, upgraded the windows from 7 to 10 pro, when it boot after few min it restarts ,
    If I turn the network connection, reboot system before it restart itself, after next reboot after login turn the network enable . system work fine as long it is not restarted .

1) virus scanned
    2) Sfc /scannow " find corrupt file cannot repair "
    3) run the online repair - re image " cannot download required file "

tried to go back to windows 7 . error again delete the newly created account which is Administrator and cannot remove administrator.

need a help please ......... please

:)

kennyn, Jul 14, 2016
  2. Olga17 Win User

windows 10 upgrade stopped after 97% and reboot

Hello, my windows 10 upgrade from 7 stopped after 97% and reboot. After reboot my old windows 7 runs normally, no sign of windows 10 attivity. what can I do to upgrade? Thank you.

Olga17, Jul 14, 2016
  3. My keyboard locked up after FINALLY upgrading to Windows 10. Anyone know how to unlock?

After upgrading HP laptop to Windows 10 (from 7) keyboard is locked.

Rebooting did not help. Mouse works

ChrisMunkholm, Jul 14, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

I would suggest a clean install of W10 will be a good way to sort this out. Of course that will mean you need to create backups of all your files. favourites, etc. first and have a list of all programs that you need to reinstall. It may seem like a lot of work but it will be a much better system in the long run.

philc43, Jul 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 reboot after upgrading from windows 7 - Similar Threads - reboot upgrading

2. After rebooting my pc evrything that i did was gone and cant upgrade/install windows 10/11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After rebooting my pc evrything that i did was gone and cant upgrade/install windows 10/11: After starting my pc and doing some changes installing deleting files and rebooting the changes didnt save like i didnt do anything.And i also cant:-download windows 11 error pops up-download drivers and updates-after downloading windows 10 iso file it was corrupted i wanted...
  3. PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my CPU from AMD Ryzen 5 2400G to AMD Ryzen 7 5700x. Following the CPU upgrade, used Windows 10 for about a month, no problems at all. Turned on my PC one day to see that Windows 11 had been installed. No problems for 1-2 days. Then the PC started...
  4. PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing & rebooting since Windows 11 Upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my CPU from AMD Ryzen 5 2400G to AMD Ryzen 7 5700x. Following the CPU upgrade, used Windows 10 for about a month, no problems at all. Turned on my PC one day to see that Windows 11 had been installed. No problems for 1-2 days. Then the PC started...
  5. My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...: Can anyone help cant reboot my surface lap top after a forced windows upgrade. Have unlocked via bitlocker but can’t get any of the repair options or reinstall options to work. On repair from local it fails on reinstall at 64%....
  6. My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...

My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...: Can anyone help cant reboot my surface lap top after a forced windows upgrade. Have unlocked via bitlocker but can’t get any of the repair options or reinstall options to work. On repair from local it fails on reinstall at 64%....
  7. My surface laptop would not reboot after a forced upgrade. It required a bit locker release...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. New laptop, reboot after upgrade and got blue screen. Cannot reset or restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop, reboot after upgrade and got blue screen. Cannot reset or restore: Hello, So, new laptop with windows 11 pro. Made some changes and issued a restore. It rebooted, and than blue screen.I followed many steps online but with same results with blue screen.I ran the scan in the command prompt, it repaired some corrupted files but same issue.The...
  9. New laptop, reboot after upgrade and got blue screen. Cannot reset or restore

New laptop, reboot after upgrade and got blue screen. Cannot reset or restore: Hello, So, new laptop with windows 11 pro. Made some changes and issued a restore. It rebooted, and than blue screen.I followed many steps online but with same results with blue screen.I ran the scan in the command prompt, it repaired some corrupted files but same issue.The...
  10. PC keep rebooting after CPU upgrade

PC keep rebooting after CPU upgrade: This is my second time buying i7-3770 but my pc still has the same problem from when i bought the first one, which is my pc successfully boot to windows but it is always keeps restarting randomly. It might be after 5 mins if i do nothing it last longer but my PC hangs and...