Windows 10: Windows 10 (Reboot, Crash Problems)

Discus and support Windows 10 (Reboot, Crash Problems) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello Pals, The Problem That Occurs There is a problem that I've run into quite recently. Where I've turned my CPU off for the night, left it until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by LukeJR, Aug 17, 2015.

1. LukeJR Win User

Windows 10 (Reboot, Crash Problems)

Hello Pals,
    The Problem That Occurs
    There is a problem that I've run into quite recently. Where I've turned my CPU off for the night, left it until morning with the Power Switch (OFF) - I come back to it sometime in the day (tomorrow) and find myself watching the start-up screen, (Computer Manufacture, Logo appears) Example: Medion. After that, the computer makes a double beep sound (That's normal) and continues the start-up process. After going through the Logo part, going through to the Windows 10 (Loading screen) - It will sometimes just not do anything, requiring a restart / reboot. Sometimes it will decide to just reboot itself, where it will then go through the ongoing problem like before: Reboot Loop. I know there was an update that was supposed to fix this problem. However, this is a problem that occurs less now. The fact is that it occurs 2-3 times and then after several restarts of me pushing the ON / OFF button; it works. I'm sick of having to restart my CPU just so it works. Look, this should not be the case with any OS. I'm disappointed so far with the updates that Windows 10 has given us.

Some are more accepting than others. It's just, I can't get over how annoying this is. And to then find that I'm not the only one with this ongoing problem annoys me even more. Just imagine if Windows 10 wasn't FREE. You'd all want your cash back at some point. Dollars, £'s or whatever the currency you paid for. Thankfully it is free, so, I can't complain too much about these problems. As it is early days for Windows 10. And I'm sure there will be more fixes on the way with consistent bug fixes too. My question is...

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    And the reason I know it is Windows 10 causing this problem: I tried Windows 7 and no problems at all. There was no reboot issues, crashing when watching Youtube Videos. Everything was smooth as always. I can see why people stay with Windows 7 at the moment. It's just way more polished, fixed, and just overall reliable. Windows 10 is in early days, so, I'm not going to complain anymore. I'd just like to know if anyone on this forums knows anything about this BUG / Problem. And if anyone knows a solution. Please let me know in the comments below.

If you too have this problem or something similar:
    Write a comment below discussing it, and I'll try to help best I can.
    We just need to work together.

Windows 10 Community,
    Microsoft Community,

:)

LukeJR, Aug 17, 2015

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 17, 2015
  3. s6m_ Win User
    E65 firmware

the e65 is desperatly in need of a fix to following problems:

crash/reboot when anwsering call with slide up

crash/reboot when ending call with slide down

crash/reboot when using slider while sending text message

random crash/reboot when using slider

these problems are seriously interfering with the usage of the phone.

thank you for attention.

4. LukeJR Win User

Not much to say really... I think I'm going to keep this(Edited) updating it with what I have tried for solutions and what I am in the process of trying. This will allow you all to follow up on the solutions, (if I find one) and will help those who have the same problem in the future get through it with ease. So, this is not a bump for this thread. This is a message as well as a trial and error type thing.

I hope I can help you all, supportive.

18/08/2015
    After some searching around the Web, I found a similar problem but that is still linked to the last bug fix. Still checking it though.

LukeJR, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 (Reboot, Crash Problems) - Similar Threads - Reboot Crash Problems

2. Problem with windows crashing and rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows crashing and rebooting randomly: My pc just been restarting randomly while playing. It does not display any BSOD or creates any minidump. Im dont know if it might be a PSU or GPU related problem and i have no idea how to correctly read the event viewer. This only happens when playing games like Fortnite,...
  3. Problem with windows crashing and rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows crashing and rebooting randomly: My pc just been restarting randomly while playing. It does not display any BSOD or creates any minidump. Im dont know if it might be a PSU or GPU related problem and i have no idea how to correctly read the event viewer. This only happens when playing games like Fortnite,...
  4. WINDOWS 10 CRASH AND THEN REBOOTING INTO BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 10 CRASH AND THEN REBOOTING INTO BIOS: So my pc just restarted but it restarted into bios, not recognizing my ssd. But after switched psu off and on again it booted normally on my windows. here are some photos:i always have this problem even after reinstalling windows 3 times. is something that i miss? or is some...
  5. WINDOWS 10 CRASH AND THEN REBOOTING INTO BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 CRASH AND THEN REBOOTING INTO BIOS: So my pc just restarted but it restarted into bios, not recognizing my ssd. But after switched psu off and on again it booted normally on my windows. here are some photos:i always have this problem even after reinstalling windows 3 times. is something that i miss? or is some...
  6. WINDOWS 10 CRASH AND THEN REBOOTING INTO BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 reboot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reboot problem: I reset my computer back to factory defaults and deleted all previous files. The problem now is that upon booting up, the computer requires a user and password. My previous setup only needed a PIN. Since all previous versions were erased, what do I do now? I do not have a...
  8. Windows 10 crashed (bsod) then rebooted to this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 crashed (bsod) then rebooted to this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Comboxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htobcy/windows_10_crashed_bsod_then_rebooted_to_this/
  9. Windows 10 reboot problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reboot problem: Hello. i was rebooting my pc this other day and i ran into some problems, when it came to the point when its gonna install windows, where it pops up on a blue screen and says its going to be restarting the screen over and over again a few times, it just loops that part. It...
  10. Windows 10 crashes and fails to reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes and fails to reboot: In the last 2 weeks I have had to fully reinstall Windows 10 x 5 times after failures that seem linked to the latest Windows update. The PC is telling me updates are installed, and should update and restart. When I do, the laptop fails to restart Windows; the siwlring...