Windows 10: Windows 10 Recording devices tab freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 Recording devices tab freezes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! Recently when i open Manage audio devices and i go to recording devices the tab does not respont to anything. I did never have this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chati_, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Chati_ Win User

Windows 10 Recording devices tab freezes

Hi!

Recently when i open Manage audio devices and i go to recording devices the tab does not respont to anything.

I did never have this problem before and its annoying because i cant turn the backround noise remove.

Pls can anyone help me?

:)

Chati_, Aug 12, 2018

2. Recording Devices

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

A Code 10 error is generated in Device Manager in one of the following situations:

• Device Manager can't start the device.
    • One of the drivers that the device needs does not start.
    • Device Manager has insufficient information to recognize the error that is bubbled up by the device driver.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.
      • Click on Troubleshooting in the search results.
      • Click on Hardware and Sound and select Hardware and Devices and click on
        Next to run the troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Update the driver.

• Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager
    • In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's
      Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Recording Devices tab doesn't open anymore

Whenever I plug in my Logitech h110 headset, and open my Recording Devices tab after right clicking the volume icon, it freezes, and it doesn't show the mic works. I seriously need help because now I can't talk on skype or anything like that.

I have a Windows 10.

MallardBread, Aug 12, 2018
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Recording devices tab freezes - Similar Threads - Recording devices tab

2. Recording device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recording device: Hello, so recently i installed a program which was supposed to help me with audio stuff. but after resetting my computer during config, my recording device stopped working my mic wont pick up any sound. I use a headset microphone. i was wondering if there was a way to like...
  3. Recording tab freezes, microphone causing crashes of programs

Recording tab freezes, microphone causing crashes of programs: Hello, I have a problem with the microphone. When I am in the game overwatch and try to use the mic the game crashes and I need to ctrl+alt+del an kill it. After this crash the sound device stops working completely and I need to restart the PC. But the restart doesn't want...
  4. Recording tab keeps freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recording tab keeps freezes: So I recently noticed that my mic doesn't pick up any sound at all. I swap it with another mic, restart my pc, try to update my drivers. Then I open Control Panel search 'Sound' and click on change sound card settings and I noticed that when I on the recording tab it freezes...
  5. Windows 10 recording tab freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 recording tab freezes: I want to adjust the settings one of my mics in the recording tab in the sound settings. But for some reason it freezes on that specific tab. The Playback, Sounds, and Communications tabs work fine. I've already tried updating the drivers of my audio devices. It still doesn't...
  6. Windows 10 recording tab freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 recording tab freezes: I want to adjust the settings one of my mics in the recording tab in the sound settings. But for some reason it freezes on that specific tab. The Playback, Sounds, and Communications tabs work fine. I've already tried updating the drivers of my audio devices. It still doesn't...
  7. Recording tab freezes windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recording tab freezes windows 10: I'm having trouble with my USB microphone and I was trying to go in sound settings when the recording tab in the sound would just freeze when ever I go into it. I can't close it or anything, have to close it with task manger. Anyone know a fix for this I've tried updating...
  8. Windowed tab freezing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windowed tab freezing.: Most of the games, when i'm on full screen, they run normaly, but when i put then on windowed screen or small screen, the screen just freezes until its back on full screen, when its frozen, i can put inputs in the game but i wont see what i'm doing....
  9. where is the recording tab

where is the recording tab: where is the recording tab? if it is in the Media Player, where is it located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-recording-tab/dab39aeb-7685-4476-86fd-5f90d1b625b7
  10. no option for recording devices in windows 10.

no option for recording devices in windows 10.: I am trying to hear my mic (samsung meteor) through my headphones for recording and all the instructions for fixing it say right click on the speaker icon and choose recording devices...well that apparently is not an option in my windows 10...it seems to be for everyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freezing when revording microphone

2. recording devices window 10 freeze

3. recording tab sound freezes

4. whenever i open my sounds tab it freezes,
  5. windows 10 recording devices freezing,
  6. Recording Device Freezes Windows 10 ,
  7. recording tab on pc freezes,
  8. recording tab windows 10 freezes,
  9. recording devices tab crashing,
  10. windows 10 recording tab freeze,
  11. windows 10 recording devices freezes