Windows 10: Windows 10 recovery image

Discus and support Windows 10 recovery image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a laptopt that came with Windows 10 preactivated without key. Recently it got some problem and could not be restored or recovered. then, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abdul AzizMirani, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Windows 10 recovery image

Hi,

I have a laptopt that came with Windows 10 preactivated without key. Recently it got some problem and could not be restored or recovered. then, I got a new copy of Windows 8.1 on my laptop which is not activated.

Now I want to be back on my orignal windows 10 that came with my laptop.

Can any one help me please?

:)

Abdul AzizMirani, Aug 2, 2018

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2018
  4. more123 Win User

Windows 10 recovery image

How to use the stock recovery partition to create a Windows image in BIOS.

Hi guys.
    I have a laptop computer with only a recovery partition (Operating System -Win7HP- has been wiped out). My question is instead of installing a fresh copy of Windows, I was wondering if there is a way to compress or copy the factory recovery partition into an .iso image file and use a Windows recovery tool to re-image the HD with the result image. Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Best regards,

more123, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 recovery image

1. Windows 10 recovery image - Similar Threads - recovery image

2. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found: Hey, I am receiving 'The Window RE image was not found' on my PC when running reagentc /enable in command prompt . I can see there is a recovery partition so a little stumped.I was attempting the below which has worked on various other...
  3. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found: Hey, I am receiving 'The Window RE image was not found' on my PC when running reagentc /enable in command prompt . I can see there is a recovery partition so a little stumped.I was attempting the below which has worked on various other...
  4. Recovery Partition - The Window RE image was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.

Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.: New drive is installed, drive containing system image is connected via usb. New drive is 1 TB. Previous drive was 2 TB.Steps I did:Boot into recovery modeTroubleshoot > Advanced > System Image Recovery > error thrownMenu opens when additional usb is inserted, but different...
  6. Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.

Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.: New drive is installed, drive containing system image is connected via usb. New drive is 1 TB. Previous drive was 2 TB.Steps I did:Boot into recovery modeTroubleshoot > Advanced > System Image Recovery > error thrownMenu opens when additional usb is inserted, but different...
  7. Trying to use System Image Recovery to switch out hdd, throws a STATUS_WAIT_3 0x80070003 error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. USB HDD not found by System Image Recovery

USB HDD not found by System Image Recovery: Hi, I'm using a Dell laptop running Windows 10I have made a system image onto a Toshiba External HDD 3.0.I then place a System Disc DVD made previously on another Laptop into the drive of the laptop I wish to recover.I attach the Toshiba External HDD to the laptop along with...
  9. Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!: Frustrating.I downloaded the Surface 3 Laptop Recovery Firmware image .zip and extract fine. But when I copy it to USB, it gets stuck on this STUPID .swm file.I've tried different downloaders, thinking perhaps the file is being corrupt when downloading, but no, it extracts...
  10. Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!

Surface Laptop Recovery Image from MS Website CORRUPT!: Frustrating.I downloaded the Surface 3 Laptop Recovery Firmware image .zip and extract fine. But when I copy it to USB, it gets stuck on this STUPID .swm file.I've tried different downloaders, thinking perhaps the file is being corrupt when downloading, but no, it extracts...