Windows 10: Windows 10 recovery usb

Discus and support Windows 10 recovery usb in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Would a Windows 10 Pro recovery usb also work on Windows 10 Home edition....? 68983 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Caledonia, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Caledonia Win User

Windows 10 recovery usb

Would a Windows 10 Pro recovery usb also work on Windows 10 Home edition....?

:)

Caledonia, Nov 4, 2016
  2. O John Win User

Unable to go to safe mode after upgrading to Windows 10

Let me rephrase that...

Create a windows 10 recovery disk on a usb drive.

Boot the computer from the usb.

It will reinstall or refresh windows 10 like new.

Google usb windows 10 recovery drive for details.

O John, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Recovery

Once windows 10 has successfully installed, can I delete my windows 8 recovery from my USB and create a recovery for windows 10?

Do I need to even delete the windows 8 recovery from my USB before creating recovery for windows 10

angelaparker2, Nov 4, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 recovery usb

It depends upon how the recovery drive was made. A standard Windows 10 installation USB flash drive will because it contains both Home and Pro. A recovery drive created from a specific computer with the Recovery Media Creator will only contain the version of Windows 10 that was on that computer, to the best of my knowledge.

NavyLCDR, Nov 4, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 recovery usb

1. Windows 10 recovery usb - Similar Threads - recovery usb

2. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....
  3. Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create a Recovery Drive does not recognize my USB flash drive.: Create a recovery drive does not recognize my USB flash drive. The flash drive appears in file explorer and is formatted and is 64GB. I have tried several drives and get the same problem....
  4. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?: Have four w10 machines. One laptop went white screen of death. Created a usb recovery drive. wants proof of purchase code. **** where do I find it? Have the cute little proof of purchase stickers from the OLD win 7 machines, my NT original discs, my disc with original windows...
  5. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?: Have four w10 machines. One laptop went white screen of death. Created a usb recovery drive. wants proof of purchase code. **** where do I find it? Have the cute little proof of purchase stickers from the OLD win 7 machines, my NT original discs, my disc with original windows...
  6. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. No Internet, secured error during Windows installation from recovery USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet, secured error during Windows installation from recovery USB: I'm installing Windows 11 using a recovery USB drive. During the install, Windows is attempting to access the internet for updates. I get the error 'No Internet, secured' message. The PC is apparently connected to my router but no internet access. It is connected to the...
  8. No Internet, secured error during Windows installation from recovery USB

No Internet, secured error during Windows installation from recovery USB: I'm installing Windows 11 using a recovery USB drive. During the install, Windows is attempting to access the internet for updates. I get the error 'No Internet, secured' message. The PC is apparently connected to my router but no internet access. It is connected to the...
  9. With system image on USB HDD, do I need a recovery drive on a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    With system image on USB HDD, do I need a recovery drive on a thumb drive?: I am using Windows 10.What is the difference in these two?I already have the complete image of C drive and system and boot partitions.In case of system failure, unable to boot, can I use that system image from the USB HDD to repair the installation or to reinstall the...
  10. With system image on USB HDD, do I need a recovery drive on a thumb drive?

With system image on USB HDD, do I need a recovery drive on a thumb drive?: I am using Windows 10.What is the difference in these two?I already have the complete image of C drive and system and boot partitions.In case of system failure, unable to boot, can I use that system image from the USB HDD to repair the installation or to reinstall the...