Windows 10: Windows 10 refresh removed Microsoft Office 2013

Discus and support Windows 10 refresh removed Microsoft Office 2013 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Computer froze and a window popped up saying to refresh Windows 10. When I did this it removed Microsoft Office 2013. How do I get it back on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanSutton, Aug 4, 2018.

1. DanSutton Win User

Windows 10 refresh removed Microsoft Office 2013

Computer froze and a window popped up saying to refresh Windows 10. When I did this it removed Microsoft Office 2013. How do I get it back on my computer without purchasing a new version?

:)

DanSutton, Aug 4, 2018
  2. ssdpro Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

I don't see how this pushes anyone to upgrade. There really isn't any need to "buckle in". Users are always free to keep using Windows XP (wat), Windows 7, Windows whatever and any version of office released while in mainstream support. Office 2010, 2013, and Office 2016 work great. Windows 7 works fine. Windows 8 works fine. Windows 10 works fine. Each OS version, just like the competition, have flaws or annoyances. Always have, always will. No need to sit around and whine - if you don't like the OS you use feel free to write your own and see how it goes.

Microsoft is designing Office 2019 to work with Windows 10 instead a gimped version that is unstable or missing features in older outdated OS releases. It is really simple.

ssdpro, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Windows 10 refresh removed Microsoft Office 2013

Microsoft Office 2013 & Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Do you have the installation media and product key for the Office 2013.

Incase you are unable to find the office 2013 listed under program features in Window 10, then you would need to re-install it.

Thank you.

Maxwell Joseph, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 refresh removed Microsoft Office 2013

1. Windows 10 refresh removed Microsoft Office 2013 - Similar Threads - refresh removed Microsoft

2. How to remove Microsoft Office 2013 Volume License Pack

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove Microsoft Office 2013 Volume License Pack: Hey can someone please help me how to remove Microsoft Office 2013 Volume License Pack after installing from my pc.I thought that it was to download ms office but it was some license for an x86 based system.I've searched for it on uninstall programs but could not find it.Can...
  3. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2013: Hello, I have replaced my Win 8.1 laptop pc with a new Win Home 10S laptop and I want to transfer my licensed Office 2013. I have a key that I used to download but not sure where I got it. The product was purchased at a store. I don't see it listed in the MS Store along...
  4. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel: just installed Windows 10 and now my Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel docs open I see data, and then immediately close. Please advise how I can fix this, as I noted from the microsoft website that Windows 10 should recognize Microsoft 2013....
  5. Microsoft Office 2013

Microsoft Office 2013: need to recover office 2013. A Microsoft cleanup tool eliminated the programs that were not on original PC. do not have authorization key from original purchase, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-2013/5c1b259d-0266-4a09-974c-1d05af38da46
  6. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2013: I have a PC and when I purchased it I also bought Office 2013. I upgraded the computer to Windows 10. It has a newer version of Office that I must rent. The old Office 2013 is still there. Now when I open a saved Word document, it opens it in Wordpad not Word. How do I...
  7. apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office

apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office: Help!! - In the "Removed Apps" list on my desktop - there is no link to recover Microsoft Office which came with my laptop. How do I recover it??...
  8. Loss of Microsoft Office 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Microsoft Office 2013: I just logged in to do some work and tried to open Excel and Word files that I've used for years and I get the note "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." In settings and on my home page the Excel and Word icons...
  9. office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    office 2013: So i installed my office 2013 and it i guess trying to install the update threw windows update seems like service pack 1 is stuck at 14% and never moves. any idea or way to restart the updates 12440
  10. Office 2013 on windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 on windows 10: Planning to get a surface 3 with win 8.1 on it. We will be upgrading it to 10 at some point. As we are not really keen on subscription based office 365 (and reliance on the cloud in general) we have been given the option of a pre install of office 2013. But I need to confirm...