Windows 10: Windows 10 Release Date July 29

Discus and support Windows 10 Release Date July 29 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On July 29, you can get Windows 10 for PCs and tablets by taking advantage of the free upgrade offer, or on a new Windows 10 PC from your favorite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by blackroseMD1, May 31, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Release Date July 29

Hello World: Windows 10 Available on July 29

Windows 10 Specifications - Microsoft

Windows 10 Release Date July 29 [​IMG]
    Note UPDATE: Upcoming changes to Windows 10 Insider Preview builds

Getting the final release on July 29th
    Windows Insiders running the Windows 10 Insider Preview (Home and Pro editions) with their registered MSA connected to their PC will receive the final release build of Windows 10 starting on July 29th. This will come as just another flight. I’ve gotten a lot of questions from Windows Insiders about how this will work if they clean installed from ISO. As long as you are running an Insider Preview build and connected with the MSA you used to register, you will receive the Windows 10 final release build and remain activated. Once you have successfully installed this build and activated, you will also be able to clean install on that PC from final media if you want to start over fresh.

If you are running the Enterprise edition of the Windows 10 Insider Preview, to upgrade to the final release of Windows 10 Enterprise you will need to download and activate it from Volume Licensing Service Center. As a reminder, the Enterprise edition of the Windows 10 Insider Preview is not eligible for the free upgrade offer and can be upgraded to the final release of Windows 10 through an active Software Assurance agreement.

:)

blackroseMD1, May 31, 2015
  2. Naddy69 Win User

Where is my update for Windows 10??

AGAIN, the release date is July 29. July 29, NOT June 29.

Naddy69, May 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Release Date VS Time Zone

Hi,

We know that the release date for Windows 10 is 29 July 2015, but i just wonder is it affecting by Time Zone of each country (e.g. Asia get release early)? Is it right after 12 a.m. of 29 July 2015?

Jeffrey Chaong, May 31, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Release Date July 29

Sigh, updates rarely go well though when upgrading to a newer O/S. I wonder if on my laptop all my software and such? I would much rather preform a clean ISO install of 10.

heyyahblah, May 31, 2015
  5. Windows 10 next month, the time has flown by

Not long to go now till its officially out

paulsalter, May 31, 2015
  6. swarfega Win User
    I know how its going to work for those people currently using 7 and 8/8.1 but what about those of us currently testing Windows 10.

Will we get an new icon about the upgrade or will something else happen?

Or will I have to go back to 8.1 to be qualified.

swarfega, May 31, 2015
  7. labeeman Win User
    Source

labeeman, May 31, 2015
  8. Windows 10 Release Date July 29

Thanks for posting, good to know as I'm running 8.1 Pro.

RamboMcMutNutts, May 31, 2015
  9. I'm hoping for an ISO, or at least some way to get one. I always prefer to do a clean install, and I was thinking of investing in a SSD for the release of W10 so I'd like to do a fresh install on that if possible.

RamboMcMutNutts, May 31, 2015
  10. I upgraded my laptop from 8.1 to 10 and I am hoping that it will just be upgraded to the release version. If I am wrong, I can pop in the old HHD with 8.1 *Wink upgrade and then clone to the SSD. I can't see Microsoft giving a free upgrade if you did a clean install of Windows 10 but maybe I am wrong.

Ak

alkaufmann, May 31, 2015
  11. z3r010 Win User
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

z3r010, May 31, 2015
  12. swarfega Win User
    Cool. I assume there will also be ISOs available for us to do clean installs.

swarfega, May 31, 2015
  13. flhthemi Win User

Windows 10 Release Date July 29

With past updates/upgrades you could download a compatibility checker. I wonder will one of these be available for Win 10 as I haven't found it yet.

If my PC couldn't run Win 8.1, would run Win 8, will Win 10 work on it?

Sooooo....many questions *Confused

flhthemi, May 31, 2015
  14. swarfega Win User
    I'm pretty sure that if your pc can run 8.1 it can run 10.

swarfega, May 31, 2015
  15. z3r010 Win User
    The checker is in the update notification popup.

Windows 10 Release Date July 29 [​IMG]

z3r010, May 31, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Release Date July 29

1. Windows 10 Release Date July 29 - Similar Threads - Release Date July

2. Will GenuineTicket.xml work after July 29?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will GenuineTicket.xml work after July 29?: Hello, Quick question. Does anyone know if I run gatherosstate today and create a GenuineTicket.xml file, can I perform a clean install on my Windows 7 computer AFTER July 29? My reasons are complicated, but I just need to know if anyone knows for sure if this will work....
  3. Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Plans to release Win 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016: Microsoft Plans to release Windows 10 Anniversary update on July 29, 2016 [img] [img] Microsoft released Windows 10 Threshold or the first Windows 10 iteration on July 29, 2015 and as the name for upcoming major update “Windows 10 Anniversary update” suggests...
  4. You will be able to buy a Windows 10 PC on July 29

in Windows 10 News
    You will be able to buy a Windows 10 PC on July 29: Yesterday, a report claimed that Windows 10 will not be available pre-installed on any devices on July 29. The cause of this was apparently the limited time between RTM and General Availability (GA), which consequently meant that manufacturers won't have enough time to fully...
  5. How to get Windows 10 after July 29

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get Windows 10 after July 29: I have Windows 8.1 and am not upgrading to Windows 10 for awhile to see how things go. I noticed today July 29th that the upgrade icon in my taskbar disappeared. So when I decide to upgrade will I need to go to Windows Update or Windows Store ? 9424
  6. what happens after 29 July

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happens after 29 July: What happens after 29 July 2016 if you have to (or just want to) reformat a machine that either had windows 8 preinstalled (the case with my laptop) or had an OEM windows 7 home premium disc (my desktop). Out of curiosity could I reformat and revert to windows 7 on the...
  7. Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10"Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 16 ( this is GA): Windows 10 "Anniversary Update" release date: 29 July 2016 ( this is GA) Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 50547
  8. 29 July events

in Windows 10 News
    29 July events: Check the MS Facebook page for launch events JUL 29 Windows 10 Launch Event with NHL Selke Trophy Winner Patrice Bergeron Microsoft Store The Shops at Prudential Center in Boston, Massachusetts 7:00am in EDT -27 people are going Windows 10 Launch Event with World...
  9. Windows 10: What to expect on July 29

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: What to expect on July 29: With the launch of Windows 10 less than a week away, here’s what you can expect to find when the operating system launches on July 29. It’s not quite as simple as “Windows 10 will be available that day.” Windows Insiders (read: Windows 10 preview testers) will get first...
  10. Windows 10 Release Date

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Release Date: Does anyone here believe that Windows 10 will be very likely to come out in June 2015 or is that wishful thinking? I want it now so badly but I would hate to have to wait until September or even July or August. Microsoft needs to speed things up! 2878