Windows 10: Windows 10 Remove new Accounts

Discus and support Windows 10 Remove new Accounts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not able to remove some sort of hidden account? Screenshot - 17d2851495831139a2208a025c6feeda - Gyazo I am the only administrator on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rohans882, May 10, 2015.

1. rohans882 Win User

Windows 10 Remove new Accounts

I'm not able to remove some sort of hidden account?

Screenshot - 17d2851495831139a2208a025c6feeda - Gyazo

I am the only administrator on this account and there are no other accounts / guest account active. No accounts are showing up under Settings > Accounts also.

EDIT: Or how do I completely remove a profile?

:)

rohans882, May 10, 2015
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

need to change primary user account information

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

Are you using local account or Microsoft account?

You may create new user account and then delete your account to remove all your account information. Refer the link below to create new user account.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/create-a-local-user-account-in-windows-10

Once created new user account login with new user account and delete your user account:

• Press Windows + R key.

• On the pop up window type netplwiz and hit enter.

• From the pop up window select the account you want to remove.

• Hit Remove.

Disclaimer: Removing the user account may lead to data loss.

Hope this solves the issue, please let us know if the issue still exists. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 10, 2015
  3. Ebony_L Win User
    how to remove a microsoft account from administors in WINDOWS10 system

I created a microsoft account when I upgraded windows 7 to 10. Then I found it is tied to administors and it can't be deleted or removed from windows 10, even I created a new local account which is set as an administor account. There is no delete or remove
    icon for this account in settings.

Ebony_L, May 10, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Remove new Accounts

Slartybart, May 10, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    IIS AppPool accounts are not real accounts. You would remove this by going into IIS Manager, going to the App Pools section and deleting the DefaultAppPool. It may also work to uninstall IIS, but I'm not 100% sure that would remove the app pool account.

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Remove new Accounts

1. Windows 10 Remove new Accounts - Similar Threads - Remove Accounts

2. unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account: I have tried so many ways and getting mad. At the end I decided to open a question: mine was an "administrator" normal account. Then I logged into Edge with MS account and now my local windows account is linked to it. no way to remove. There is no REMOVE link from - accounts...
  3. unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to remove MS account from Windows 11 administrator account: I have tried so many ways and getting mad. At the end I decided to open a question: mine was an "administrator" normal account. Then I logged into Edge with MS account and now my local windows account is linked to it. no way to remove. There is no REMOVE link from - accounts...
  4. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  5. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  6. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  7. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  8. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...

Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...: I decided to transfer my windows 10 home RETAIL channel license to a new laptop, 1. before I bought a new laptop I removed my old device from my Microsoft account and uninstalled windows from the old laptop. The activation status on the old laptop showed that license was...
  10. Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removed my old devicewith RETAIL channel windows home licensefrom Microsoft account before...: I decided to transfer my windows 10 home RETAIL channel license to a new laptop, 1. before I bought a new laptop I removed my old device from my Microsoft account and uninstalled windows from the old laptop. The activation status on the old laptop showed that license was...