Windows 10: Windows 10 reports running apps on shutdown, no apps open

Discus and support Windows 10 reports running apps on shutdown, no apps open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I attempt to shutdown or restart my pc I receive a message stating that there are still apps/processes still running. The number of apps running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gsimcox524, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Windows 10 reports running apps on shutdown, no apps open

When I attempt to shutdown or restart my pc I receive a message stating that there are still apps/processes still running. The number of apps running usually runs between 16-20 apps/processes. However, there are never any applications or programs running before I decide to shutdown. The names of the "apps" appear to be names of background processes. I have tried many things, but cannot seem to solve this problem.

:)

gsimcox524, Mar 25, 2015

2. Creators update causing apps not to close when restarting or turning off the pc!

Good News and Bad News.

I am running build 17025.

I was able to duplicate your problem, once I removed Classic Shell my start button replacement. I have been running since windows 10 preview, I forgot about it. Once I turned it off and used the windows 10 start screen menu button to shutdown with some
    apps open, I saw your problem, only one of the apps that I had open at the time of Shutdown reopened it was Google Chrome.

If I use the Classic shell shutdown menu button, I have no problem with apps reopening.

minangkabu, Mar 25, 2015
  3. how to install xap downloaded from uc browser

My stor appa games downlod

apps games, Mar 25, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 reports running apps on shutdown, no apps open

1. Windows 10 reports running apps on shutdown, no apps open - Similar Threads - reports running apps

2. Apps open and running but not displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps open and running but not displaying: It started with me forgetting to shut my PC off and leaving it on sleep mode for a few hours, then when I went to use it again on of my applications weren't working, I tried turning the PC on and off, restarting it and everything but nothing worked. Then I decided to call a...
  3. Apps open and running but not displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps open and running but not displaying: It started with me forgetting to shut my PC off and leaving it on sleep mode for a few hours, then when I went to use it again on of my applications weren't working, I tried turning the PC on and off, restarting it and everything but nothing worked. Then I decided to call a...
  4. report an app problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    report an app problem: Hello, I just installed the Microsoft wifi speed test app, launched it and tried to run it, but I continually get service unavailable immediately after it tests the ping delay. I tried some suggestions I found on the web to try to diagnose and or resolve the problem, but none...
  5. report an app problem

report an app problem: Hello, I just installed the Microsoft wifi speed test app, launched it and tried to run it, but I continually get service unavailable immediately after it tests the ping delay. I tried some suggestions I found on the web to try to diagnose and or resolve the problem, but none...
  6. report an app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unknown app running during shutdown

Unknown app running during shutdown: I have experimented with a number of backup apps that run on windows (10) shutdown - these have been successful. However, I have deleted these apps and cleaned the registry of their trace as far as I can. However, randomly the shutdown process is interrupted by a backup...
  8. Unknown app running during shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown app running during shutdown: I have experimented with a number of backup apps that run on windows (10) shutdown - these have been successful. However, I have deleted these apps and cleaned the registry of their trace as far as I can. However, randomly the shutdown process is interrupted by a backup...
  9. cant run or open apps windows 10 laptop

cant run or open apps windows 10 laptop: hi i have an issue on my laptop where i cant open any microsoft apps i can connect to the internet via google and have an account in microsoft...
  10. K-12 assessment reports apps running in Windows 10 background

in Windows 10 News
    K-12 assessment reports apps running in Windows 10 background: [ATTACH]If the K-12 assessments that are provided by AIR Secure Browser or Take a Test detect that unauthorized apps are running in the background, due […] This article K-12 assessment reports apps running in Windows 10 background first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows-10-reports-running-apps-shutdown