Windows 10: Windows 10 Reserved

Discus and support Windows 10 Reserved in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Has anyone who reserved Windows 10 actually got the update yet? Does anyone know when we might expect to get the update? 10068 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by huffman, Jul 29, 2015.

1. huffman Win User

Windows 10 Reserved

Has anyone who reserved Windows 10 actually got the update yet?

Does anyone know when we might expect to get the update?

:)

huffman, Jul 29, 2015

2. Do I still have my Windows 10 reservation even though I recovered my PC after reserving it?

I recently reserved the Windows 10 installation. Later that week I recovered my PC, and the Windows 10 reservation app no longer appears. Will Windows 10 still be installed since I already reserved it, or has the reservation been removed and I need to
    reserve it again? And, if I do need to reserve it again, how can I do that without the Windows 10 app?

Gavin_Morgan, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Coby33 Win User
    reserve windows 10

i got an hp 625 notebook with windows 7 service pack 1 and i been tryin to reserve windows 10 but cant seem to get it reserved,i went to the windows 10 reservation and clicked on reserve windows 10 but it will not reserve,anyone can help me?

Coby33, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Reserved

1. Windows 10 Reserved - Similar Threads - Reserved

2. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything: i just downgraded from 11 to 10 version 2303 because window 11 is too much on a 2015ish laptop, heres the model edge e531 thinkpad - type 6885, i tried resetting bios, re arranging ram, using dual slot and single slot nothing works the system reserved was always above 90% of...
  3. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything: i just downgraded from 11 to 10 version 2303 because window 11 is too much on a 2015ish laptop, heres the model edge e531 thinkpad - type 6885, i tried resetting bios, re arranging ram, using dual slot and single slot nothing works the system reserved was always above 90% of...
  4. why is 10gb of my 12gn total used on system reserved, i tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I speak to a representative at Emirates Airlines regarding my reservation?: Use the helpline: Use the telephone number provided 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US line. USA Please ask the person in charge for guidance and support.@#$%^&^%$#@#$%To contact Emirates Airlines in the US, call 1-855-590-4329OTA Emirates Airlines -US line.How do I...
  6. How do i make a reserved system partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i make a reserved system partition: How do i make a reserved system partition? i am trying to move my system partition in the same disk that have the boot partition disk 2 but i cant since my system file is on the same partition that have all my personal files volume L. Is there any way that i can separate the...
  7. How do i make a reserved system partition

How do i make a reserved system partition: How do i make a reserved system partition? i am trying to move my system partition in the same disk that have the boot partition disk 2 but i cant since my system file is on the same partition that have all my personal files volume L. Is there any way that i can separate the...
  8. How do i make a reserved system partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...
  10. "We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...

"We couldn't update the system reserved partition" error when trying to run in-place...: Hi,I need help,please.. I'm currently using Windows 11 but I keep getting BSOD crashes when turning on my computer. I tried all the solutions to troubleshoot this but I still couldn't figure out what's causing all these crashes. So today, I decided I'll reinstall Windows 11,...