Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset feature ruined PC? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset feature ruined PC? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used the Reset feature form Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 530, and it finished, but now it won't go past the dell start up screen. It just shuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XerxesBreak, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Reset feature ruined PC? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

I used the Reset feature form Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 530, and it finished, but now it won't go past the dell start up screen. It just shuts itself off and restarts again. I didn't mess with anything inside the PC and I didn't unplug anything. I seen a post that said unplug the USBs but I did that and still restarted itself. :\ PLEASE HELP ASAP I HAVE A MEETING IN 30 MINUTES!!!!!

:)

XerxesBreak, Aug 23, 2015

2. PLEASE HELP ASAP

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are unable to get Windows 10 icon.

If you referring to reserve Windows 10 on you system.

I would like to inform you that now you won’t be able to reserve Windows 10 on your Windows 8.1 computer as the reserve Windows 10 option has completely gone with the launch of Windows 10.

Now you will have to install the Windows 10 form the following link.

Refer to the Link given below.

Download Windows 10

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be glad to help you.

Mayank Gupta10, Aug 23, 2015
  3. al355 Win User
    help please!!!!! ASAP

2 years after getting the 6280 it's still crashing on me daily. Upgrading to 3.81 only reduced the crashes from 4 a day to 2.

Why is 5.92 still not available to Three users from Three? I will try a Nokia shop but not too hopeful

al355, Aug 23, 2015
  4. Windows 10 Reset feature ruined PC? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

So you used the reset (back to factory settings)?
    My advice is to use a Windows10 ISO and boot from that and freshly install win10.
    (you can obtain a Windows10 ISO by the 'media creation tool' of Microsoft. Yes, you need to use a different computer first)

Foreign Frisian, Aug 23, 2015
  5. I talked to my father and he said it sounds like my hard drive because I even killed the power and rebooted CMOS and it still didn't fix it. :\ So whatever, my computer is ruined I will just go to my father's to go to the meeting. NEVER UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 10 AGAIN. STAYING ON WINDOWS 7!! NEW GEN STUFF SUCKS!

XerxesBreak, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Reset feature ruined PC? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

1. Windows 10 Reset feature ruined PC? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!! - Similar Threads - Reset feature ruined

2. PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!: I NEED HELP. I CHANGED MY PC KEYBOARD SETTINGS AND NOW I CANT TYPE ANYTHING, I TRIED RESTARTING THE PC AND NOW I CANT EVEN TYPE IN MY PASSWORD. I CANT PRESS ANY KEY NOTHINGS WORKING...
  3. PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!: I NEED HELP. I CHANGED MY PC KEYBOARD SETTINGS AND NOW I CANT TYPE ANYTHING, I TRIED RESTARTING THE PC AND NOW I CANT EVEN TYPE IN MY PASSWORD. I CANT PRESS ANY KEY NOTHINGS WORKING...
  4. PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  6. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  7. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Please help ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help ASAP: I reset my Windows 10 HP laptop whilst it was resetting my battery ran out which caused my laptop to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the installation has been stuck at 64 percent and keeps on restarting I need help ASAP....
  9. Help asap please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help asap please: Turned on my pc just fine but the display, keyboard and mouse isn't working. The pc is running as normal. I've had this problem before but when I rebooted my pc, it worked fine but now I'm having the same problem but this time it's not doing anything at all! I force shut down...
  10. Please Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help ASAP: Today, when I opened my laptop, I tried to connect to wifi but it doesn't let me. I updated the drivers, I reinstalled them, I have done anything helpful that I've found on the internet. The problem is this: every single time when I try to connect to wifi, it disables the...