Windows 10: Windows 10 reset infinite loop

Discus and support Windows 10 reset infinite loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today I decided to format my laptop that's running 64 bit windows 10 and I used the "reset my pc" option in the windows 10 settings menu and it did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by constantcanada, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Windows 10 reset infinite loop

Today I decided to format my laptop that's running 64 bit windows 10 and I used the "reset my pc" option in the windows 10 settings menu and it did it's thing but when it saying says "installing windows" and shows a percentage the percentage jusy keeps going 64% - 98% and then my laptop restarts and it's been doing that for the last 4 hours

:)

constantcanada, Jul 24, 2016
  2. pkodu Win User

factory reset phone stuck in loading

The phone won't reset, it is not recognized on the recovery softwares. Loops Windows symbol, gears running, :-( infinitely.

pkodu, Jul 24, 2016
  3. How to Re-install windows 10 after factory reset

After Installing Windows 10, I had to reset my machine which did not work and the machine went into infinite loop with Inacessible_boot_device error. I reset my machine to factory settings using the usb backup. Now I do not how I can once again upgrade to
    Windows 10.....

khusruali ahmed, Jul 24, 2016
  4. letmein Win User

Windows 10 reset infinite loop

letmein, Jul 24, 2016
  5. I've already started formatting it with the option in the setting. How would I even go about doing this?

6. letmein Win User
  7. This worked thank you.

8. letmein Win User

Glad to hear it, thanks for letting us know. Just remember to always reboot when installing, removing , or updating anything to keep the registry from being corrupted.

letmein, Jul 24, 2016
  9. Darkraid Win User
    Darkraid, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 reset infinite loop - Similar Threads - reset infinite loop

2. Windows infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows infinite loop: I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I finished downloading it on another laptop i booted up my pc and download windows 10 but when it’s restarting it keeps showing the...
  3. Windows infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows infinite loop: I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I finished downloading it on another laptop i booted up my pc and download windows 10 but when it’s restarting it keeps showing the...
  4. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  5. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  6. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Infinite reset loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite reset loop: So this entire morning I've been stuck in a constant loop of BSOD and I have no clue what to do, I keep getting system service exception. If you have any tips please let me know. submitted by /u/MiniCrex [link] [comments]...
  8. Infinite resetting loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite resetting loop: I was trying to fix Microsoft Store by resetting it, and it seems the resetting process will not stop, if you can please help. submitted by /u/CoaCoaMemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcb7fc/infinite_resetting_loop/
  9. Windows 10 infinitely loop

Windows 10 infinitely loop: My lil bro mistakenly switched Off the UPS while CPU was shutting down.The monitor goes to offline but cpu was still shutting down but my bro switched of ups. After that Inf loading circle. I tried to boot from Usb drive but that also stuck at Loading operating system _ ....
  10. Windows 10 Infinite Loop

Windows 10 Infinite Loop: I have a legion Y520 laptop. After shutting it down once, I got the blue screen that says “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. It gets stuck at 100% so I restart it and automatic repair begins. Everything I try besides restarting the laptop brings me back to the...