Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have lenovo ultrabook ( intel i5, 500GB, 4 GB Ram ) that came with windows 8 THis was OEM version without any cd key. I always installed updates as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by roby117, Jul 23, 2016.

1. roby117 Win User

Windows 10 Reset loop

I have lenovo ultrabook ( intel i5, 500GB, 4 GB Ram ) that came with windows 8 THis was OEM version without any cd key. I always installed updates as they were released I had 8.1 , 64 bit last when I upgraded to windows 10. That was some months ago
    Till date Windows 10 was working Ok type for all applications but Internet explorer. That was damn slow. I tried other chrome firefox but they were all slow too.
    I tried windows 10 reset option with keep all the files and now the laptop is stuck in Reset loop. I tried many advanced options it shows but again takes me back to restart and advanced option screen

I have access to another Lenovo yoga laptop with Windows 10 working . Can someone help me how to break the Reset loop and restore windows 10

:)

roby117, Jul 23, 2016

2. Stuck into automatic repair loop in Windows 10 error ''The drive where Windows is installed is locked''

Stuck into automatic repiar loop in Windows 10. When I try to reset the PC it says that the drive where Windows is installed is locked. Cannot start windows from USB

Original title: Stuck into automatic repiar loop in Windows 10.

Mwmwmwmwmwmw, Jul 23, 2016
  3. ChandriaNicole, Jul 23, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Windows 10 Reset loop

simrick, Jul 24, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Reset loop

1. Windows 10 Reset loop - Similar Threads - Reset loop

2. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  3. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  4. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset: Hi everyone,I am reaching out for assistance due to a challenging issue with my Windows 11 system, which is currently stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen with spinning circles. This issue arose unexpectedly after an attempt to reset my Windows 10 system on a separate...
  6. Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset

Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset: Hi everyone,I am reaching out for assistance due to a challenging issue with my Windows 11 system, which is currently stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen with spinning circles. This issue arose unexpectedly after an attempt to reset my Windows 10 system on a separate...
  7. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...
  8. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...
  9. I reset my racer laptop last night, and it’s not stuck in a loop of the screen reset

I reset my racer laptop last night, and it’s not stuck in a loop of the screen reset: I reset my laptop last night, and now my laptop is stuck on 64% done with the reset and won’t turn on at all, i’ve tried turning it on an off but it won’t do anything...
  10. I reset my racer laptop last night, and it’s not stuck in a loop of the screen reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I reset my racer laptop last night, and it’s not stuck in a loop of the screen reset: I reset my laptop last night, and now my laptop is stuck on 64% done with the reset and won’t turn on at all, i’ve tried turning it on an off but it won’t do anything...