Windows 10: Windows 10 reset no keyboard to login help

Discus and support Windows 10 reset no keyboard to login help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help as cannot login to laptop after windows 10 suggested reset. Now unable to log in as laptop, wireless, usb keyboard and 'ease of access' all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LindaAyling1, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Windows 10 reset no keyboard to login help

I need help as cannot login to laptop after windows 10 suggested reset. Now unable to log in as laptop, wireless, usb keyboard and 'ease of access' all not responding. How do I get back in to my laptop please

Kind regards

Linda

:)

LindaAyling1, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Windows 10 reset no keyboard to login help

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 reset no keyboard to login help

1. Windows 10 reset no keyboard to login help - Similar Threads - reset keyboard login

2. help with Windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with Windows 10 login: i cannot log into my desktop pc.Forgot password and no reset disk or security question.if i can do this through c prompt, please advise of steps?i also have a laptop which i am using now with a different pc login, wondering if i can reset my desktop machine through the...
  3. help with Windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help with Windows 10 login: i cannot log into my desktop pc.Forgot password and no reset disk or security question.if i can do this through c prompt, please advise of steps?i also have a laptop which i am using now with a different pc login, wondering if i can reset my desktop machine through the...
  4. help with Windows 10 login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Windows 10 Login Password Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Login Password Reset: We have a computer with Windows 10, two login one called Administrator, one Joanne, this computer was a former employee. We can't figure out the login for either account. HELP!! How can I reset other than installing Windows 10? If reinstall Windows 10 will the information be...
  6. Windows 10 Login Password Reset

Windows 10 Login Password Reset: We have a computer with Windows 10, two login one called Administrator, one Joanne, this computer was a former employee. We can't figure out the login for either account. HELP!! How can I reset other than installing Windows 10? If reinstall Windows 10 will the information be...
  7. HELP !!! Unable to Login to Windows after Password Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP !!! Unable to Login to Windows after Password Reset: I forgot my microsoft account password on my laptop .. I successfully changed it utilizing the account.live.com/password/reset from my desktop device which does not require a microsoft account to logon .. HOWEVER .. When I try logging into the laptop with the validated,...
  8. HELP !!! Unable to Login to Windows after Password Reset

HELP !!! Unable to Login to Windows after Password Reset: I forgot my microsoft account password on my laptop .. I successfully changed it utilizing the account.live.com/password/reset from my desktop device which does not require a microsoft account to logon .. HOWEVER .. When I try logging into the laptop with the validated,...
  9. Windows 10 login help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 login help: Hey guys, Hope somebody can help me with this. Randomly for some reason my password with my local Account has stopped being accepted. I can’t get passed the Initial login screen. I did have a slight issue where I had to put the password in 4 or 5 times before it would...
  10. After a Windows 10 reset mouse, keyboard not working, cannot login

in Windows 10 Customization
    After a Windows 10 reset mouse, keyboard not working, cannot login: Here we go again. Something simple like a PC reset goes **** and I cannot log in or use the mouse. Both are dead on Win 10 yet work fine with Linux on another hard drive on the same PC. My Dell does not have a PS2 input so I cannot try the PS2 fix. Everything was working...