Windows 10: Windows 10 reset/refresh

Discus and support Windows 10 reset/refresh in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there. I am thinking about resetting Windows 10. (Got too much clutter). Brink had an excellent tutorial on how to accomplish that. What is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gallicbear, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Windows 10 reset/refresh

Hi there. I am thinking about resetting Windows 10. (Got too much clutter). Brink had an excellent tutorial on how to accomplish that. What is still unclear to me, is that it talks about inserting Install Media, which makes sense. However, my Windows 10 installation was one of those free upgrades from Windows 8.1. So how do I go about, since it was a download? Do I first create an esd-to-iso? And what about re-activation? Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

gallicbear, Aug 16, 2015
  2. SAM-1 Win User

Windows 10 - Start screen displayed when log in or start.

hi

The best solution for this case Refreshing or Resetting your PC

here is complete guide how to Refresh or Resetting your PC in windows 10

before you Refresh or Reset your PC Read these instructions

How to refresh, reset, or restore your PC

Here is the Guide available in two options :

Option One: To Refresh Windows 10 at Boot

Option Two: To Refresh Windows 10 from Settings in Windows 10

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/refresh-windows-10.6827/

if your problem solved check thread answer

Regard

SAM-1, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Unexpected responses from my laptop while typing ij various programs

Hi,

Hi Phil,

Do a Windows refresh and check it helps. Refer the article for steps:

Refresh is part of reset in Windows 10

Vinod Archak, Aug 16, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Windows 10 reset/refresh

NavyLCDR, Aug 16, 2015
  5. Thank you, NavyLCDR. That answers my question.

gallicbear, Aug 16, 2015
  6. I did the reset and it went well in itself. When the system restarted after the operation, the system was caught in a loop of error 'BOOT_DEVICE_INACCESSIBLE'. Some people had come up with a solution about switching SATA mode from AHCI to IDE. But that didn't help me. I finally reinstalled Win 10 with a disk from a download. No more error/BSOD. It was ready within 45 minutes or so. And it activated automatically, as expected. Thanks again, NavyLCDR.

gallicbear, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 reset/refresh

1. Windows 10 reset/refresh - Similar Threads - reset refresh

2. Variable Refresh Rate Setting Reset after system reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Variable Refresh Rate Setting Reset after system reboot: i have a G-sync Compatible Monitor and when ever i go into the Graphics Settings the option is flipped off instead of on, HAGS remains enabled though....
  3. Variable Refresh Rate Setting Reset after system reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Variable Refresh Rate Setting Reset after system reboot: i have a G-sync Compatible Monitor and when ever i go into the Graphics Settings the option is flipped off instead of on, HAGS remains enabled though....
  4. Variable Refresh Rate Setting Reset after system reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. refresh rate resetting every time after booting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refresh rate resetting every time after booting.: I run on windows 11 home.I have a asus tuf a15 2023 with rtx4060 and amd radeon 7533. and my laptop screen supports 144hz refresh rate. but every time after booting my laptop i need to go to the settings and change the refresh rate to 144hz as it resets to 60hz every single...
  6. refresh rate resetting every time after booting.

refresh rate resetting every time after booting.: I run on windows 11 home.I have a asus tuf a15 2023 with rtx4060 and amd radeon 7533. and my laptop screen supports 144hz refresh rate. but every time after booting my laptop i need to go to the settings and change the refresh rate to 144hz as it resets to 60hz every single...
  7. No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset: I just reset/refreshed windows 11 and chose the option to keep my files. The dialog said that all my desktop applications would have to be reinstalled but that a list of them would be on my desktop when the refresh completed. Now the refresh has completed and the list of...
  8. No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset

No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset: I just reset/refreshed windows 11 and chose the option to keep my files. The dialog said that all my desktop applications would have to be reinstalled but that a list of them would be on my desktop when the refresh completed. Now the refresh has completed and the list of...
  9. Microsoft store app keeps crashing Windows 11; I tried resetting, refreshing and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store app keeps crashing Windows 11; I tried resetting, refreshing and...: Can someone help restore my microsoft store app for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-keeps-crashing-windows-11-i/3a1b8a20-cdc6-48bb-b738-f1a5a57c3b76
  10. Microsoft store app keeps crashing Windows 11; I tried resetting, refreshing and...

Microsoft store app keeps crashing Windows 11; I tried resetting, refreshing and...: Can someone help restore my microsoft store app for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-keeps-crashing-windows-11-i/3a1b8a20-cdc6-48bb-b738-f1a5a57c3b76