Windows 10: windows 10 reset

Discus and support windows 10 reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to reset my pc but the process stops at 66% is their any way to solve this problem 17510 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dbvoss, Aug 18, 2015.

1. dbvoss Win User

windows 10 reset

Hi,
    I am trying to reset my pc but the process stops at 66% is their any way to solve this problem

:)

dbvoss, Aug 18, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 18, 2015
  4. windows 10 reset

mine took 24 minutes at 67%.

jim tomlinson, Aug 18, 2015
  5. Which option you choose to Reset Windows 10?

windows 10 reset [​IMG]

I personally selected #2 option "Remove Everything" and it went smoothly without any issue. Did you make sure not any other usb device connected to your pc instead of Mouse and Keyboard, while resetting,

WindowsUser, Aug 18, 2015
  6. dbvoss Win User
    I solved the problem by doing a repair install from a ISO. Thanks for you help

dbvoss, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 reset

1. windows 10 reset - Similar Threads - reset

2. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  3. I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the password for an old computer, how can I reset it?: I wan to revive an old computer running 8.1 but I forgot the password, what could I do to reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-the-password-for-an-old-computer-how-can/2421b02d-46c6-4854-87ef-df86c49960b6
  4. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  5. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  6. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  8. Default audio device resetting to default when system boots

Default audio device resetting to default when system boots: Headset - Steel series arctis 1 wirelessThe headset has a number of options for audio output chat, gaming, speakersTo allow me to hear people in discord and use them as general sound output it has to be set to speakers headset speakers when booting the system the audio output...
  9. My @ button has moved to " button and vice versa,, I jus reseted my windows 10 and this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My @ button has moved to " button and vice versa,, I jus reseted my windows 10 and this...: My @ button has moved to " button and vice versa,, I jus reseted my windows 10 and this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-button-has-moved-to-button-and-vice-versa-i-jus/c9e718a8-2d47-4328-b106-f6f291953852
  10. My @ button has moved to " button and vice versa,, I jus reseted my windows 10 and this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My @ button has moved to " button and vice versa,, I jus reseted my windows 10 and this...: My @ button has moved to " button and vice versa,, I jus reseted my windows 10 and this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-button-has-moved-to-button-and-vice-versa-i-jus/c9e718a8-2d47-4328-b106-f6f291953852