Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Windows 10 did an update kn my Toshiba satellite E45DW-C2410. Suddenly no more windows. It gives me the Windows Roll Back, and two options for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fhaddadin, May 25, 2018.

1. Fhaddadin Win User

Windows 10 Reset

Hi,
    Windows 10 did an update kn my Toshiba satellite E45DW-C2410. Suddenly no more windows. It gives me the Windows Roll Back, and two options for Windows 10. The restore options are not working as I have no restore point. Reset files are not working.
    I dont have an external media to install.

Any help?
    Thank you

:)

Fhaddadin, May 25, 2018

2. Windows failed to reset and it removed windows drive

Hello,

We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to Reset the computer using Windows 10 ISO and check if it helps.

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • In the troubleshoot screen, click on Reset this PC.
    • Select the desired option and follow the steps to Reset the PC and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2018
  3. can i reset my pc from the os after downloadind windows 10 from the website

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Yes, you can reset the pc from windows 10 after updating I suggest you to refer the steps given below.

• To go start.

• Go to Settings.

• Click on Update & security.

• Click on Reset this PC.

I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the steps for reset pc and refer the options.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Reset

1. Windows 10 Reset - Similar Threads - Reset

2. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  3. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  4. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

6. How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10: I can't get hotspot to work on Windows 10,is there a way to reset it so I can do a new username and password for it so I can get online?Leah Cardona https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-hotspot-on-windows-10/082ab540-0985-4773-9e39-da5c5b2857c1
  7. How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10

How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10: I can't get hotspot to work on Windows 10,is there a way to reset it so I can do a new username and password for it so I can get online?Leah Cardona https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reset-hotspot-on-windows-10/082ab540-0985-4773-9e39-da5c5b2857c1
  8. How do you reset hotspot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  10. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...