Windows 10 Reset

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have had to Reset my PC. I expected to lose apps., but I have lost Windows Live Mail plus my contact list and all of my associated mail folder. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kevinmckenna1, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:22 AM.

1. kevinmckenna1 Win User

Windows 10 Reset

I have had to Reset my PC. I expected to lose apps., but I have lost Windows Live Mail plus my contact list and all of my associated mail folder. Can anyone help me locate and hopefully restore them.

:)

kevinmckenna1, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:22 AM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Reset

Thema:

Windows 10 Reset

1. Windows 10 Reset - Similar Threads - Reset

2. Pin reset in Windows10 update, error 0x8007054f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pin reset in Windows10 update, error 0x8007054f: My laptop just went through an update and it says that my pin was reset (which is the only way I have been logging in. I have no password that I know of.) Another post with the same error message of 0x8007054f said to download and run the Update Troubleshooter. But I cannot...
  3. Defualt settings keep resetting to default....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defualt settings keep resetting to default....: I utilize Adobe Acrobat on a daily basis... more along the lines of around 100+ times a day, I'm opening PDF docs. Originally, Microsoft Edge was set for the default PDF viewer and web browser. I've gone into default setting and I've changed my PDF viewer to Adobe and Firefox...
  4. Can't Reset My PC! and Various Problems!!

Can't Reset My PC! and Various Problems!!: Hi, So the problem is that I want to Reset my PC and Start Fresh! but I CAN'T.....' When i use the built in Settings app to Reset My PC, they tell me that they 'Could not find the Recovery Environment"......... So i created a Recovery drive from a different computer since...
  5. FACTORY RESET ERRORS

FACTORY RESET ERRORS: I cannot restore my surface 3 to factory settings. I have completed through every article possible and it cannot complete. When I go through advanced startup and erase the disk it says 'unknown error occurred, no changes were made'. When I try to do a clean installation...
  6. Access permissions keep getting reset on home network since latest Windows 10 Creators update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access permissions keep getting reset on home network since latest Windows 10 Creators update: Since the removal of Homegroup from the Windows 10 Creators update, I have been running into a strange issue on my home network. BACKGROUND Home network - single WiFi access point and router. I am trying to keep some key folders in sync between a Surface Book 2 and a...
  7. Push button reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Push button reset: Hello, I'm working for a project where we want to customize Win10 and retain the customization after a Push Button Reset. I was able to create a ppkg package with scanstate to retain apps. We would like to find a way to retain some user settings as well like favorites and...
  8. Mouse and keyboard don't work after reseting my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard don't work after reseting my PC: The mouse and keyboard Not working after reseting my pc and i can't use them for anything , before i reset my pc they worked well now they don't like they are dismounted i tried it on another pc and they didn't work so help plz....
  9. Reset PC and now on boot up asks for forgotten power up password

Reset PC and now on boot up asks for forgotten power up password: Help! Husband reset PC and can't remember power on password. What can I do? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/reset-pc-and-now-on-boot-up-asks-for-forgotten/7fab09a5-5fe1-45cd-8575-e95dbe85178f
  10. Reinstalling windows 10 after factory reset

Reinstalling windows 10 after factory reset: Microsoft says I wont need a product key to reinstall windows 10 on the same device after a factory reset but a few days ago my PC crashed after a critical windows update. I did a factory reset then went back to Microsoft and used the media creation tool, selected upgrade...