Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have had to Reset my PC. I expected to lose apps., but I have lost Windows Live Mail plus my contact list and all of my associated mail folder. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kevinmckenna1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Reset

I have had to Reset my PC. I expected to lose apps., but I have lost Windows Live Mail plus my contact list and all of my associated mail folder. Can anyone help me locate and hopefully restore them.

:)

kevinmckenna1, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Reset

Delta6326, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Reset

1. Windows 10 Reset - Similar Threads - Reset

2. Win 10 how to reset display resolution without being able to see screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 how to reset display resolution without being able to see screen: Hi, I've recently purchased a PC with Win 10 Pro pre-installed and have inadvertently set the monitor's screen resolution too high and am getting a blank screen with only a "signal out of range" message displayed when I boot. How can I change the resolution when I boot the...
  3. Windows 10 factory reset broke my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 factory reset broke my laptop: See paragraph 1 for details on how the errors occurred. See paragraph 2 for details on the error itself. I recently bought a new computer and since I no longer had much of a need for my old laptop which was becoming quite slow, and I no longer needed any files on it and...
  4. Reset PC or or use Start Afresh option?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC or or use Start Afresh option?: Hi, I have a Dell PC but I clean installed with the Media Creation Tool a long time ago so theres no Dell bloatware etc. Ive used Reset PC in the past. Is there any difference between using Reset PC and the Start Afresh option where... if Im understanding correctly... the...
  5. Factory Reset Now Asking for “Other User”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset Now Asking for “Other User”: Hello! Today, my boyfriends grandmother gave me her old new laptop from about 12/2016. After he helped her get her stuff off and onto her new one, he reset it to factory setting. After it rebooted for a few hours, it began asking for “Other User” to login. We have tried...
  6. Volume on 1809 resets to 30 after power-down / power-up

Volume on 1809 resets to 30 after power-down / power-up: My PC was recently upgraded to 1809. Every time I power-down and power back up, the volume resets to 30, when it was previously set to 15. This behavior does not appear to happen on restarts. It's not a major bug, but it needs to be fixed. On 1803, this behavior was not...
  7. putting sleep mode overnight resets the computer when i wake it

in Windows 10 Support
    putting sleep mode overnight resets the computer when i wake it: i got a new hp computer and i put it to sleep for the first time last night. it stayed asleep all night but when i woke it up no programs were loaded like before i put it to sleep as if the computer had reset. i tried to put it to sleep them minutes later bring it back and...
  8. reset

reset: how to reset my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset/b88584ef-022c-42a7-ad22-b94bed818f57
  9. Unable to Update Windows / Reset computer / Create recovery drive

Unable to Update Windows / Reset computer / Create recovery drive: Wanted to reset my computer due to its slow performance these few days. When attempting to do so it states that "There was a problem resetting your PC [No changes were made]". Tried to update windows but an error came up. Tried using Windows Media Creation Tool but to no...
  10. Windows Reset & Quickbooks

Windows Reset & Quickbooks: If I choose to reset Windows will it save QuickBooks Data? We had an earthquake here in Alaska and backup external hard drive is smashed and computer stuck in bootup loop. Tried getting help from calling Microsoft and it will be next week to receive a call back. Thanks...