Windows 10: Windows 10 restart problem

Discus and support Windows 10 restart problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 everything seems to run fine but system will not restart from the restart selection on the start menu. Windows update will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by dragonslayer123, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Windows 10 restart problem

I upgraded to Windows 10 everything seems to run fine but system will not restart from the restart selection on the start menu. Windows update will not reboot automatically either. System looks like it is going to reboot, everything shuts down but as system trys to restart everything freezes. Only way around it is to do a hard shutdown by holding the power button. Updated graphics card,hard drive and bios but still no luck..help

:)

dragonslayer123, Nov 13, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Nov 13, 2015
  4. LukeJR Win User

Windows 10 restart problem

Seriously, don't be surprised by this at all. It's just showing how broken Windows 10 is lately . . .
    Threshold-2 solved a lot of issues for those that had minor problems, and even the bigger problems being ironed out (slightly)
    However, this restart-loop, this restart (not working) ~ Computer not responding. Crashes / Freezes. Yeah, it's not fixed. And I doubt Microsoft are even aware of it. I swear, I've seen so many people report similar problems (and still no fix for this) They are treating this problem / bug like it's just not important at all. I recommend going back to Windows 8 or Windows 7 . . . I truly do.

LukeJR, Nov 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 restart problem

1. Windows 10 restart problem - Similar Threads - restart problem

2. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  3. problem with update and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with update and restart: When I was signing off from my computer I had the choice to "update and sign off" or "restart", or "sign off", or "update and restart". I chose to update and restart. The computer then said it was restarting and told me to keep the machine on. It then began the update process...
  4. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  5. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

"windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  6. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart: My name is Jonathan I don't know what problem does my laptop have since yesterday morning it informed that it ran into problem and needs to restart but since it started to restart still it's on 0%* Changed to a question* Original title: Hello...
  8. Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart

Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart: My name is Jonathan I don't know what problem does my laptop have since yesterday morning it informed that it ran into problem and needs to restart but since it started to restart still it's on 0%* Changed to a question* Original title: Hello...
  9. Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  10. Green screen - Your Window Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen - Your Window Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're...: i am getting frequent multiple times a day window error on a Green Screen - Your Window Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart. I would like to quit getting updated but when I go to the windows inside program settings the settings are greyed out so I can't...