Windows 10: Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes

Discus and support Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by martin12golf, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes

Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz
    motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli
    graphics card geforce 480 gtx
    6gb ram
    installed a 1tb hard drive

I'm not sure how to fix this and geek squad is charging 250 just to get my pc fixed! Base on what I read on the forum I need to update my bios and that my computer does not meet the spec of windows 10 which is not true I ran a spec test before I installed my windows 10.

I was thinking to uninstall my windows 10 and install a 64 bit instead of the 32 bit im currently using.

Im not sure anymore whats causing my desktop to keep restarting every 5 minutes I cant even access my bios.

:)

martin12golf, Jan 14, 2017
  2. sab007 Win User

new E63 restarts every 2 or 5 minutes !!

im also facing same problem but still i did not recieved any solution mail from anyone .thanks

sab007, Jan 14, 2017
  3. sab007 Win User
    new E63 restarts every 2 or 5 minutes !!

if i used which u given code then my problem will solve ? ihave problem in my mobile e63 its going off every 10 minuts .

thanks

sab007, Jan 14, 2017
  4. tonez Win User

Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes

re install windows64bt and report back to the group

tonez, Jan 14, 2017
Thema:

Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes

1. Windows 10 restarts every 5 minutes - Similar Threads - restarts every minutes

2. Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers every 5 - 15 minutes: My computer screen flickers every 5 to 15 minutes, I know its not the issue of the monitor as the flickering changes under certain circumstances. When I game, I do not get any screen flickering at all. In fact it only happens when I am not watching a video fullscreen or...
  3. System restarting every minute on it's own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System restarting every minute on it's own.: Two days ago I clicked 'reset network'. From that moment my dell laptop is not using internet though it is connected to network through wifi. None of setting options in 'setting' was opening and even it was being automatically closed. Somehow I clicked one option in...
  4. Windows 10 pro logs me out every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 pro logs me out every 5 minutes: I just bought a new laptop and it will kick me out to login after 5 minutes of inactivity. I have tried everything to stop this that I can find on google. In power plan every single option is set to "never" sleep. In the additional settings I have it set to never turn off...
  5. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....
  6. Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification: I just recently set up my new computer and I have a notification sound that happens every 5 minutes with no notification alert. I've looked in event viewer and do not see anything. I have turned off the volume and the sound still comes through. Nothing shows up on volume...
  7. Windows 10 restarts every 10 minutes when idle

Windows 10 restarts every 10 minutes when idle: Windows 10 restarts every 10 minutes when idle (event viewer power kernel 41 both bug check and power stamp 0). After extensive diagnostics I determined that the Microsoft Power Service to be the problem. When it is disabled there is no restarting. I ran the Troubleshooter...
  8. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...
  9. Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.

Windows 10 keeps restarting every 5 min.: Currently using a 2007 Alienware went from windows vista to windows 10 32bit and change the processor core 2 duo 2.33ghz to core 2 extreme 3.0 ghz motherboard xfx nforce 680i sli graphics card geforce 480 gtx 6gb ram installed a 1tb hard drive I'm not sure how to fix...
  10. Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes

Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes: Can someone help me scan this debug? I'm crashing too often to make much progress. So far I've seen memory fault exception and security kernel BSODs. Edit: And a system service exception just now. + PFN list corrupt 38741

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows restarts every 5 minutes

2. windows restarts in 4 minutes

3. computer restarting after 5 min

4. windows 10 restarts after dle 5 minutes