Windows 10: Windows 10 restoring automatically to previous version after install

Discus and support Windows 10 restoring automatically to previous version after install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried 3 times to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7. Each time everything goes great then on completion i get the message restoring to to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tyke199, Aug 6, 2015.

1. tyke199 Win User

Windows 10 restoring automatically to previous version after install

I have tried 3 times to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7. Each time everything goes great then on completion i get the message restoring to to windows 7 and i am back to square one.

Any suggestions anyone please ?????*Mad

:)

tyke199, Aug 6, 2015

2. Windows 10 upgrade error

After downloading

my windows 10 cannot get installed

its upgradation automatically stopped at 24% pc got shutdown again restore to previous version

with window error:- C1900101-20004

harpreetflora, Aug 6, 2015
  3. windows 10 installation error 0xc1900101 -0x4000D

I was installing windows 10 from an iso file and it was about to complete. The error said that "The installation failed in the SECOND BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE DATA operation" . After that the system automatically restored to the previous version
    of windows.

Joyal Thomas, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 restoring automatically to previous version after install

1. Windows 10 restoring automatically to previous version after install - Similar Threads - restoring automatically previous

2. Restoring to a previous version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring to a previous version of windows 10: Due to a failed windows update I lost my entire OS and had to reinstall, losing all the data and programs that had not yet been backed up. With the new build, some of my apps do not work correctly some have known issues that the developer is working on. They worked well in...
  3. Restoring previous windows version

Restoring previous windows version: Restoring previous window version stuck on loop, plss help me, If I cant fix this, I wont be able to be present in our online class https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-previous-windows-version/4f9dd09a-7fad-419a-947c-1e2b92b761bb
  4. Unable to restore previous version of windows 10

Unable to restore previous version of windows 10: I updated the windows 10 version to the latest 2004. After a few weeks I really disappointed to the latest version, when i want to restore to the previous version, it said i cant because the windows has updated for more than 10 days. How RUDE it is... now i stuck on this...
  5. Restoration of previous Windows version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restoration of previous Windows version: I have replaced my hard drive & I want to restore my earlier Windows version. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoration-of-previous-windows-version/f18453db-fdb3-4b0b-aef4-20347a27bff7
  6. Restoration of previous windows version onloop

Restoration of previous windows version onloop: My laptop troubleshoot option or advance option is not working for fixing onloop restoring previous windows version error kindly help with someother idea....
  7. Restoration of previous version of windows

Restoration of previous version of windows: I was playing video suddenly chrome stopped responding so i press shutdown button and it started updating windows on 13% i again press shutdown it stopped updating and now from past 2hrs its showing blank screen saying Attempting to recover installation and restoring your...
  8. Can previous windows version restore happen automatically?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can previous windows version restore happen automatically?: I help a friend with her computer, and gave it a good clean up, disk clean, virus and malware scan, privacy scan, emptying histories etc. and installing the Windows Malicious software tool. She had her online banking hacked and the fraud squad wouldn't let her have online...
  9. windows 10 restores to previous version after 95% installation

windows 10 restores to previous version after 95% installation: the download of w10 got completed and the installation after 95% restarts and says restoring your previous version. now it is again downloading the 2700 MB. pls hlp! 9927
  10. Restoring Previous Version

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Previous Version: So I download Windows 10 from here: Windows 10 Whilst I run it, no questions show up, asking anything, but in videos I see questions, asking about Updates and your current PC data. Once it completes, and restarts my PC, it finishes, then goes onto a screen saying...