Windows 10: Windows 10 resume very slow after hibernate

Discus and support Windows 10 resume very slow after hibernate in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop acer4750 resume very slow after hibernate, it keep showing windows's logo and not run to log-in screen anymore. Then i need hard-reset every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by loookmar, Jan 3, 2016.

1. loookmar Win User

Windows 10 resume very slow after hibernate

My laptop acer4750 resume very slow after hibernate, it keep showing windows's logo and not run to log-in screen anymore. Then i need hard-reset every time, Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Hibernate option is on and i tries to re-enable but it not work

Thanks,

:)

loookmar, Jan 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 somtimes resumes and sometimes "Restarts" from hibernation?

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Hibernation was working perfect in windows 7 but in windows 10 it sometimes resumes and sometimes instead of resuming it Boots up like if i have shut down the PC. I cant recognize the pattern as, when it
    restarts and when it resumes. I think it is random. I have installed all the updates and drivers. Can somebody please help me recognize the pattern? So then i can predict on some reasoning that whether it will resume or restart after hibernation?

hemantcompiler, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Windows 10 somtimes resumes and sometimes "Restarts" from hibernation?

I am experiencing same issue, you hibernate, it resumes, next time, it reboots, the next one, it reboots, next, it resumes, then reboots, resumes, resumes, reboots, resumes, reboots, reboots. it is pure free madness from microsoft

Window 10 needs to get the hibernation part correctly before release.

A lot of developers rely on "hibernate" because it saves the time spent re-opening all IDEs, initializing projects, looking for where you left off, etc.

I hate windows without hibernate.

i tried all your suggestions and nothing worked.

OluwaseunAjayi, Jan 3, 2016
  4. cpmusic Win User

I don't know about 10, but hibernate has never worked well for me with other versions of Windows. Sleep will use more power, but it's more reliable. And when I know I won't be using a laptop for a day or more, I shut it down.

cpmusic, Jan 3, 2016
  5. loookmar Win User
    Thank you for your sharing, BTW my previous OS is Windows 7 ultimate in this version it work with hibernate function as well, Really have no any ideas for now after replaced clean install Windows 10 but others function is very good and beautiful GUI.

loookmar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 resume very slow after hibernate - Similar Threads - resume very slow

2. Windows 10 doesn't resume from hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 doesn't resume from hibernation: I've just received a brand new Dell laptop Inspiron 7001 and i've tried enabling the hibernate function in Windows 10, but any time i try it it doesn't resume any of the programs i had open. I've tried multiple suggested fixes like:-Update device drivers and BIOS...
  3. Apps hang after resume from hibernation

Apps hang after resume from hibernation: Apps that have files open over the network hang after a resume from hibernation, even though the server has been up the whole time. It might even affect apps that simply try to access the network over a connection that no longer exists, including possibly explorer....
  4. Blue screen after resuming from hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after resuming from hibernate: I keep running into blue screen after resuming from hibernate state in Windows 10 pro and it says "dpc watchdog violation" . I tried to find the cause by using WinDBbg and I got the following resaults . Is there any solution for it? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  5. Hibernating resuming error

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernating resuming error: Hi All when i go to resume from hibernate all my applications are gone and i check the event viewer to find The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. But i...
  6. cannot resume after hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot resume after hibernation: Hello, I have the problem that my computer apparently does not resume after hibernation; instead I get the message in my Event Viewer, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost...
  7. Hibernation Resume

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernation Resume: When I resume from hibernation It goes thru screens asking if I like this one. How do I stop this? 32155
  8. Laptop slow to resume from Hibernate.

Laptop slow to resume from Hibernate.: When I resume my laptop from hibernation it does the following: - the windows logo and circle of dots appears - then the screen goes black - then I get a coloured screen with circle of rotating dots - then a sound which is like a USB device being inserted and immediately...
  9. After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.

in Windows 10 Support
    After resuming from hibernation, it hibernates again after a few sec.: Have an issue that I have not encountered before. After the machine resumes from hibernation, it starts to hibernate again right at the log on screen. Then I have to wake it again and it seems ok. Any ideas what setting can be the reason for this? 83740
  10. "Resume from Hibernation"?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Resume from Hibernation"?: I have been using Win10 since July. It has been working fine. Just recently I noticed a blue screen at boot up stating, "resume from hibernation". I have never used hibernation in my life. Sleep mode, yes. Hibernation, no. But I have an SSD and don't use sleep anymore. I do a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow computer after hibernate

2. device wakes slow after hibernation

3. computer slow to resume after hibernating

4. windows 10 1709 resuming from hibernation performance slow,
  5. computer slow after hibernation,
  6. windows 10 sleep hibernate resume to windows logo,
  7. windows 10 dell slow internet after hibernation