Windows 10: Windows 10 Ridiculously Large

Discus and support Windows 10 Ridiculously Large in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 only to find that it ended up ridiculous large and in an awful resolution. I have Windows 10 on my laptop and it is not nearly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dptashny, Aug 21, 2015.

1. dptashny Win User

Windows 10 Ridiculously Large

I upgraded to Windows 10 only to find that it ended up ridiculous large and in an awful resolution. I have Windows 10 on my laptop and it is not nearly as big. Here is a picture:

Windows 10 Ridiculously Large [​IMG]

:)

dptashny, Aug 21, 2015
  2. lacrumb Win User

I have ridiculously large hover links that are of no use to me. How may they be reduced? I would like to be able to see what I'm doing!

Go Settings, System, About. Build is XXXXX.XXX and says OS Build.

Also what program or App are you having the trouble in.

lacrumb, Aug 21, 2015
  3. I have ridiculously large hover links that are of no use to me. How may they be reduced? I would like to be able to see what I'm doing!

Win 10, 64 bit, Not sure what 'build' is.

AllisonMackaySQ, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Traijan Win User

Is there something stopping you from changing the resolution?

My partners desktop ended up a couple times (usually after insider preview updates) being shifted down to 1024x768 resolution which made everything absurdly large but each time he would just change it back up to 1920x1080. I think there was one time it wouldn't offer him the right res but doing a restart twice and it started offering the correct options in resolution for him.

Don't forget to update the video drivers as maybe what W10 has chosen may not be the best option.

Traijan, Aug 21, 2015
  5. Rocky Win User
    My Windows 10 is only about 3 gb. Of course all of the other programs bump that size up a bit.

Rocky, Aug 21, 2015
  6. Suggest you get a driver update for the video card if you can't increase the resolution.

nigelmercier, Aug 21, 2015
  7. f14tomcat Win User
    Sorry, not quite sure what your issue is. Right click desktop, Display Settings, and go from there. What you are showing is a cluttered mass of open windows. Can you be more specific? And, please, update your system specs. It makes giving help a lot easier if we know what your environment is.

f14tomcat, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Ridiculously Large - Similar Threads - Ridiculously Large

2. Ridiculous lock out method. Locked out after one wrong attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ridiculous lock out method. Locked out after one wrong attempt: this has happened multiple times where i make one wrong attempt and im locked out of my computer. what is even more ridiculous is the fact that in order to try again, i need to keep my computer on for 2 hours which means i must move my mousepad every five minutes to stop my...
  3. Ridiculous lock out method. Locked out after one wrong attempt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ridiculous lock out method. Locked out after one wrong attempt: this has happened multiple times where i make one wrong attempt and im locked out of my computer. what is even more ridiculous is the fact that in order to try again, i need to keep my computer on for 2 hours which means i must move my mousepad every five minutes to stop my...
  4. Its ridiculous!!!! someone’s trying to hack my account!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Its ridiculous!!!! someone’s trying to hack my account!!: This is ridiculous!! Someone’s trying to access my microsoft account! i feels so unsecure!!!! It all started when i wasin Korea and I noticed that they are trying to hack my account! please do something about this! i’m sick of this hacker! I need an assurance the about my...
  5. Its ridiculous!!!! someone’s trying to hack my account!!

Its ridiculous!!!! someone’s trying to hack my account!!: This is ridiculous!! Someone’s trying to access my microsoft account! i feels so unsecure!!!! It all started when i wasin Korea and I noticed that they are trying to hack my account! please do something about this! i’m sick of this hacker! I need an assurance the about my...
  6. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous: Mice have had more than 5 buttons for many years now. I've heard the excuse that many mice implement their extra buttons in different ways so it wouldn't work well to add more mouse buttons. The only reason they implement the other buttons differently is because they can't...
  7. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous: Mice have had more than 5 buttons for many years now. I've heard the excuse that many mice implement their extra buttons in different ways so it wouldn't work well to add more mouse buttons. The only reason they implement the other buttons differently is because they can't...
  8. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Microphone input volume ridiculously low with phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone input volume ridiculously low with phone link: I use phone link to manage calls from my Android phone on my computer. With all other apps the micophone input volume works just fine. But with phone link the input level is useless. I use a Blue Yeti microphone, and even by turning the gain to absolute max I can bearly hear...
  10. Microphone input volume ridiculously low with phone link

Microphone input volume ridiculously low with phone link: I use phone link to manage calls from my Android phone on my computer. With all other apps the micophone input volume works just fine. But with phone link the input level is useless. I use a Blue Yeti microphone, and even by turning the gain to absolute max I can bearly hear...