Windows 10: Windows 10-Right Click Desktop-Personalize-Application Not Found-Help!

Discus and support Windows 10-Right Click Desktop-Personalize-Application Not Found-Help! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have no idea what is causing this or how to fix it. When I right click on the desktop and select personalize I get application not found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frankma, Apr 12, 2017.

1. frankma Win User

Windows 10-Right Click Desktop-Personalize-Application Not Found-Help!

Hello,

I have no idea what is causing this or how to fix it. When I right click on the desktop and select personalize I get application not found. Much like the below. Ignore the squiggly line. Thank you.

However if I try to access personalization within control panel it comes up no problem.

Any suggestions?

Attachment 129802

:)

frankma, Apr 12, 2017
  2. Murray55 Win User

When I right click "Personalize" on the desktop, I get Explorer.EXE. Application not found

When I right click "Personalize" on the desktop I get Explorer.EXE. Application not found. HELP! Am running Windows 10 on an HP Desktop.

<Original title - Desktop >

Murray55, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Murray55 Win User
    When I right click "Personalize" on the desktop, I get Explorer.EXE. Application not found

Sorry to say but did not fix. Thanks anyway.

Murray55, Apr 12, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Windows 10-Right Click Desktop-Personalize-Application Not Found-Help! - Similar Threads - Right Click Desktop

2. Can't right click on applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't right click on applications: When I right click on applications on my Windows 11 desktop the cursor turns into the loading icon and the Desktop turns unusable because the loading icon won't go away until I restart my system. This also happens when i right click applications on the explorer tab. Right...
  3. Right clicking on an application freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right clicking on an application freezes: When I try to right click an application on the desktop OR in the file explorer, the loading circle appears and stays like that until I restart my computer or the explorer. If it's in the file explorer, it just freezes with the circle and I have to close it from the taskbar...
  4. Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work: I can successfully run Personalize and Display Settings from the PC Settings submenu. However, when I Right Click desktop, Personalize and Display Settings show up in the little menu, but do not work. I get a very brief CMD screen, then nothing. I have tried: Scannow and DISM...
  5. Right click function of an application

Right click function of an application: Hello After right clicking on an application on taskbar it displays a list of history or recently used things but again right clicking on a particular thing suppose a video, folder, program etc the drop down menu is not visible means not transparent. Also if i take the...
  6. Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work: I can successfully run Personalize and Display Settings from the PC Settings submenu. However, when I Right Click desktop, Personalize and Display Settings show up in the little menu, but do not work. I get a very brief CMD screen, then nothing. I have tried: Scannow and DISM...
  7. Right clicking on desktop

Right clicking on desktop: When I left- click on the desktop and click either personalize or display settings a system 32 pop-up appears for less than a second but disappears without opening display settings or personalize. I have done a scan and check disk but nothing. Thanks for any help!...
  8. right-click on desktop

right-click on desktop: Hey, lately whenever I right-click on the desktop (to create a folder, document, etc.), the menu does not opened, and the system gets stuck for a few minutes. The blue circle continues to rotate for 40-50 minutes after a click, and then the menu opened. Is there a...
  9. Right click on desktop not working. WINDOWS 10. PLEASE HELP.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click on desktop not working. WINDOWS 10. PLEASE HELP.: I know this has been asked a ton of times here and on other websites, but I haven't found a solution yet. WINDOWS 10 WHENEVER I right click on desktop the cursor keeps loading forever (blue loading circle). These are the things that I have tried, but still didn't solve...
  10. Windows 10, Desktop right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, Desktop right click: Hi I recently updated my Windows 10 version t 1803 and the KB4338853 and sine then I cant right click on my desktop it just shows the loading icon but doesnt really respond... is there any way to fix this ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 desktop personalize this file does not have an app associated

2. application not found error on right click