Windows 10: Windows 10 RSAT

Discus and support Windows 10 RSAT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there isa new version of the Remote Server Administration Tools? the TP that was released back in January does not work with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by broncosclimber, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Windows 10 RSAT

Does anyone know if there isa new version of the Remote Server Administration Tools? the TP that was released back in January does not work with the released version of windows 10 and the windows 8.1 version of RSAT will obviously not install.

:)

broncosclimber, Jul 29, 2015

2. WIndows 10 RSAT

They sleeping Windows 10 RSAT :) We waiting for RSAT

Yea, cause you know, the RSAT dev's have had the RTM for months now...

Give me a break. It takes weeks, if not months, for all the tools to become available after launch.

In fact, the Win7 RSAT didn't even come out until Server 2008 R2 launched. Cause, you know, RSAT is a SERVER TOOL.

ChrisMartens, Jul 29, 2015
  3. -MSC- Win User
    Windows 10 Pro RSAT

I have downloaded and installed the RSAT tools for Win10 Insider Preview. It does not work with the full version of Windows 10.

Microsoft, This is an essential tool for most Sysadmins that I know, Please send out a working install for windows 10 RSAT.

Thanks,

Marc

-MSC-, Jul 29, 2015
  4. zsirkin Win User

Windows 10 RSAT

Surely someone has found the download for the newest RSAT... I'm just beyond surprised they would release Win10 as a final version and not have the RSAT available.

zsirkin, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 RSAT

1. Windows 10 RSAT - Similar Threads - RSAT

2. Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?: Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11? I know how to add it from optional features however we would like a downloadable copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-download-file-for-rsat-windows-11/ca2c8bf2-eb3a-4720-878d-252221343d40
  3. Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?: Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11? I know how to add it from optional features however we would like a downloadable copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-download-file-for-rsat-windows-11/ca2c8bf2-eb3a-4720-878d-252221343d40
  4. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...: Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-while-execution-in-rsat-cannot/4223653c-fd15-4183-bb89-14ff09f1a8a4
  5. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...: Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-while-execution-in-rsat-cannot/4223653c-fd15-4183-bb89-14ff09f1a8a4
  6. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

7. netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tool after upgrading from Windows10 to Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tool after upgrading from Windows10 to Windows11: Hello Team,we have upgraded our Windows11 22H2 build 22621.1105 from Windows10 and after the upgrade, netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tools which we use as part of the provisioning process...
  8. netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tool after upgrading from Windows10 to Windows11

netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tool after upgrading from Windows10 to Windows11: Hello Team,we have upgraded our Windows11 22H2 build 22621.1105 from Windows10 and after the upgrade, netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tools which we use as part of the provisioning process...
  9. RSAT "Active Directory Users and Computers" in Windows 10 22H2 communication problems with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT "Active Directory Users and Computers" in Windows 10 22H2 communication problems with...: Hi all,I'm experiencing communication problems between the "Active Directory Users and Computers" snap-in, belonging to the RSAT, installed on a Windows 10 22H2 client for managing a Windows Domain based on two Windows Server 2008 R2 domain controllers. The forest and domain...
  10. RSAT "Active Directory Users and Computers" in Windows 10 22H2 communication problems with...

RSAT "Active Directory Users and Computers" in Windows 10 22H2 communication problems with...: Hi all,I'm experiencing communication problems between the "Active Directory Users and Computers" snap-in, belonging to the RSAT, installed on a Windows 10 22H2 client for managing a Windows Domain based on two Windows Server 2008 R2 domain controllers. The forest and domain...