Windows 10: Windows 10 RTM “Almost” Ready, Microsoft Now Working on Bug Fixes...

Discus and support Windows 10 RTM “Almost” Ready, Microsoft Now Working on Bug Fixes... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is ready to start work on the very first Windows 10 update, reportedly codenamed Redstone, so rumor has it that the company is very close to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Apr 7, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Windows 10 RTM “Almost” Ready, Microsoft Now Working on Bug Fixes...

Source

:)

labeeman, Apr 7, 2015

2. Lumia 950 XL error 0xa00f4271(0xc00d3704) while using front camera

I get the same error when switching to selfie cam. And in whatsapp no cam at all. Buggie software again and no support from Microsoft. Only stupid answers while everyone knows its another bug in a preview build. And now a fix for the spectre bug in the
    latest build but no fix for the cam or the misspell "Windows Update"in settings. Almost, no, very iPhone ready.

David Jongsma, Apr 7, 2015
  3. TedLD Win User
    internet connection sharing in windows 10 after clean install to W10 1601

I have the same problem, ICS worked fine with windows 10 until updating to 1607. Now I have to un-tick the share internet with other computers in the Ethernet properties leave the properties window, go back into the Ethernet properties and tick the share
    internet with other computers box again then it works.

It is a bug that will be fixed when Microsoft gets good and ready to fix it. if they ever fix it.

GREAT customer service LOL.

TedLD, Apr 7, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Great news.. June!! Bring it on MS!!

Thanks for the news...
    Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Apr 7, 2015
  5. Will the RTM be available like the Technical previews? I know in previous releases it was available in Technet but Technet has gone away at least for downloads.

orlbuckeye, Apr 7, 2015
  6. Dave44 Win User
    cant wait *Dinesh*Dinesh*Dinesh

Dave44, Apr 7, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Same here.. With the upgrade to my PC in May.. I'll be all set to GO!! *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Apr 7, 2015
  8. gzt7d8 Win User

That is great news. Looking forward to it.

gzt7d8, Apr 7, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm sure there are a few bugs that need to be fixed but for me.. Win10 is just great.
    YMMV as usual..*Wink

BunnyJ, Apr 7, 2015
  10. badrobot Win User
    "stop developing new features for Windows 10"

Can't believe they don't listen. We already told them what we want.

badrobot, Apr 7, 2015
  11. labeeman Win User
    M$ hearing is very selective I just hope it gets a set of new hearing aids.LOL

labeeman, Apr 7, 2015
  12. dencal Win User
    dencal, Apr 7, 2015
  13. Gary Win User

Rumor Has it?????

14. rvbfan Win User
    My birthday is July the first. I'd take an early present.

rvbfan, Apr 7, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    [youtube]-_6BBAVfzqM[/youtube]

BunnyJ, Apr 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 RTM “Almost” Ready, Microsoft Now Working on Bug Fixes... - Similar Threads - RTM “Almost” Ready

2. Ready Boost Permanent Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ready Boost Permanent Bug: Hello I Acciddentally Ready Boosted my flash drive but i cant delete ready boost or disable it can you help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ready-boost-permanent-bug/da3833b8-e949-4cb1-9329-743c31dffa5f
  3. Ready Boost Permanent Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ready Boost Permanent Bug: Hello I Acciddentally Ready Boosted my flash drive but i cant delete ready boost or disable it can you help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ready-boost-permanent-bug/da3833b8-e949-4cb1-9329-743c31dffa5f
  4. Microsoft fixed a bug and made a bug.

in Cortana
    Microsoft fixed a bug and made a bug.: The search glich again but even worse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-fixed-a-bug-and-made-a-bug/99b1930d-b293-4cd3-b64c-391bbbf3530e
  5. Microsoft is working on a fix for Windows 10 KB5000802 BSOD bug

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on a fix for Windows 10 KB5000802 BSOD bug: On March 9, Microsoft published several cumulative updates for different versions of Windows 10. Windows 10 KB5000802 for version 2004/20H2, KB5000803 for Windows Server, KB5000808 for version 1909/1903, and more. These cumulative updates were meant to ‘fix’ several bugs...
  6. Microsoft Fix the Windows 10 bug!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Fix the Windows 10 bug!: Wanneer komt er een Windows 10 bug Fix, want Start heeft nooit gewerkt, dus geen apps, geen store... niks werkt. Ik vraag dus om een update! Een Bug Fix! Alstublieft! Dus niet: "U moet of kan....", maar Een Windows Bugs Fix... Windows Service Pack!...
  7. Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready: Google has been testing dark mode for its Chrome browser for a while now and the company is now ironing out the remaining glitches. Yesterday, we spotted that Google Chrome Canary now respects Windows 10’s theme setting and today’s update fixes the bugs where menus had weird...
  8. this networking bug needs to be fixed NOW!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    this networking bug needs to be fixed NOW!!: This is b u l l s h i t. There is no way a massive bug like this slipped by all the insiders, bug bashes and testers and god knows what else. It has been weeks upon weeks, no fix yet? I am in a network folder, i go forward one folder for something, then i click back...
  9. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Is “Almost Ready”: A few weeks ago, we exclusively reported that Windows 10 RTM was almost ready for launch, and now we have the confirmation that Microsoft is very close to completing its work on the new operating system. On the sideline for the BUILD 2015 developer conference, Joe...
  10. Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Almost Ready, RTM Now Imminent - Rumors: While the whole world’s waiting for a new preview build of Windows 10, Microsoft is hard at work to improve the existing builds internally and correct all the bugs that have been found before the big launch on July 29. And information provided by Russian leaker WZor, who...