Windows 10: Windows 10 RTM freezing constantly and loops/repeats sound

Discus and support Windows 10 RTM freezing constantly and loops/repeats sound in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So the problem I've been having with Windows 10 is that it is constantly freezing on me and loops the sound over and over until it unfreezes. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Relative, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Relative Win User

Windows 10 RTM freezing constantly and loops/repeats sound

So the problem I've been having with Windows 10 is that it is constantly freezing on me and loops the sound over and over until it unfreezes. The computer is unresponsive and acts like it is about to bluescreen but it doesn't. After it unfreezes, it might display a notification that my graphics card driver crashed(Nvidia 353.63 windows 10 64bit). I would really like the freezing to stop and sometimes the freezing lasts up to 5 minutes or even endless! Thanks.

:)

Relative, Jul 29, 2015
  2. SimonHuntRGA Win User

Windows 10 Update - stuck in loop

windows 10 update stuck in never ending loop trying to update and then tries to undo and just constantly freezing in this loop.

How do I get out of this loop and resolve the issue please?

Thankyou!

SimonHuntRGA, Jul 29, 2015
  3. DavidFrame44 Win User
    Help Window

Windows 10 after recent update, help window for Outlook, word, excel pops up constantly, with multiple tabs. Seems to be in loop or repeating process. Eventually locks up system. I can not find a way to disable help window

DavidFrame44, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Mechman007 Win User

Mechman007, Dec 6, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 RTM freezing constantly and loops/repeats sound - Similar Threads - RTM freezing constantly

2. Computer freezes constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes constantly: I have windows 10 and my computer freezes all day long. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-constantly/c00c7bf5-f38a-434d-bdf9-3703a43bcf42
  3. Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup

Windows 10 freezes and BSOD constantly and on startup: Hi all, I recently had my whole computer just completely freeze without even a crash while playing a game. I tried to troubleshoot it myself with some help with forums but nothing worked to fix it from crashing and freezing as soon as I put in my password. I then...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze

Windows 10 Pro Constant Random Freeze: Hi, I originally use Windows 7, trying to update that to Windows 10 but it does not allow me to. Anyway, I purchase a new SSD (Crucial BX300 480gb) to install Win 10 on it. However, it constantly freezes for no particular reason. Sometimes it freezes when it starts up....
  5. Excel Is Constantly Freezing?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Is Constantly Freezing?: Hey all, I'm having an issue, ever since I installed Windows 10(upgraded, then did a clean install), I've been having issues with Excel. I have Office 2013 and everytime I open an excel document, then close it when I'm done, it freezes. Only happens on excel though,...
  6. constant audio crackling and no sound!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    constant audio crackling and no sound!: Again; I ask for help with this one. It seems that there are constant issues with windows 10 and sound blaster sound cards like mine. I have a sound blaster x-fi titanium pci express sound card and every time i turn off my speaker controller(unit with volume and adjustments...
  7. Computer constantly freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer constantly freezes: I have a Compaq/HP desk top which I've had for nearly 5 years. It's a 64 bit system with 4G of memory. The OS is windows 7. All of a sudden it freezes up. I can shut it down and when it boots up, it's fine for just a few minutes and then it freezes up again. I've tried...
  8. Constant PC crashing/freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant PC crashing/freezing: Hello! Brief description of problem: Over the past few months my PC has been randomly crashing/freezing. It doesn't seem to matter how large of a load it is trying to take on; whether i'm only writing a paper while listening to music, or i'm playing Counter Strike on one...
  9. windows installation constantly freezes/hangs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows installation constantly freezes/hangs: On a new PC build, recreated windows installation media twice on the USB, everytime i get to like the enter product key screen it either hangs freezes before i get to enter it or after. 89928
  10. Windows 10 pro: Constant crashes & freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro: Constant crashes & freezing: HAVE HAD MY SYSTEM FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS..all of a sudden it seems to be suffering badly, by that I mean frequently, from either system crash or freeze. If it crashes, I have left my PC running and presumably it's gone to sleep...I come back and mouse/keyboard won't wake it...