Windows 10: Windows 10 running in Bootcamp

Discus and support Windows 10 running in Bootcamp in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, this is my first post on here so I hope I am doing things correctly!? I need some help please! Yesterday I installed Bootcamp on my Mac and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Furners, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Furners Win User

Windows 10 running in Bootcamp

Hi all, this is my first post on here so I hope I am doing things correctly!?

I need some help please! Yesterday I installed Bootcamp on my Mac and then installed Windows 10. My Mac partition seems fine and working normally. My Windows partition has no sound and the keyboard F keys aren't working either... other programs seem fine, I am running Office and CC programs without issue.

I'm hoping someone has come across this before me and has a solution?

Thanks! ;O)

:)

Furners, Feb 21, 2016
  2. dsh213 Win User

Exchange windows 10 for windows 7

I bought a copy of windows 10 to run on Bootcamp. The version of Bootcamp I have only supports 7. Can I exchange to get Windows 7?

dsh213, Feb 21, 2016
  3. Petzicat Win User
    Bootcamp

Hi

I'm running windows 8.1 via Bootcamp on my MacBook Pro 2014 model and have the free upgrade to windows 10. Is it just a case of updating to windows 10 as in let the set up program do its thing & detect it's running in Bootcamp or is there more to it like
    when I firstly set up windows in Bootcamp first time which was a real pain having to make an ISO copy and save drivers to a USB stick. I really hope it's just a case of letting the set up program run ? Thanks

Petzicat, Feb 21, 2016
  4. JohnC Win User

JohnC, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 running in Bootcamp - Similar Threads - running Bootcamp

2. so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...: So, the title explains most of it but here is the error message and system specs. Error code: 0xA00F4244 nocamerasareattachedSystem Specs: 16gb ram installed, 256gb SSD, windows 10 home non activated, intel core i7 5th gen, intel iris pro 5200,...
  3. so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...: So, the title explains most of it but here is the error message and system specs. Error code: 0xA00F4244 nocamerasareattachedSystem Specs: 16gb ram installed, 256gb SSD, windows 10 home non activated, intel core i7 5th gen, intel iris pro 5200,...
  4. so, on 2015 macbook pro running windows via bootcamp built in webcam and even kinect wont...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof: I need this temporary installation while my laptop running windows 10 goes in for repair.The message I get when trying to activate is - Sorry we are having some temporary server issues.There seems no way around this although I had no problem downloading.Is there a solution as...
  6. Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant activate office 365 in bootcamp running windows 7 Prof: I need this temporary installation while my laptop running windows 10 goes in for repair.The message I get when trying to activate is - Sorry we are having some temporary server issues.There seems no way around this although I had no problem downloading.Is there a solution as...
  7. Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my...

Just bootcamped my mac to run windows. Everything is going according to plan except for my...: Hey, so I just bootcamped my 2016 MacBook Pro to run windows 10, and there is no input option for my headset. The only options are shown above. When the "Microphone" option is enabled no audio works and I wanted to talk to my friends on discord for the time being. I am...
  8. running bootcamp and it’s stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup. I can’t get the repair...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    running bootcamp and it’s stuck at the Windows 10 logo on startup. I can’t get the repair...: When I try to turn my laptop on, it just stays on the black screen with the blue Windows sign. I tried doing a hard shut down 3 times but no repair mode option or anything came up, it’s still the same. I’m running bootcamp on a macbook so maybe that’s a factor? Alternatively,...
  9. External mic isn't working on Bootcamp Mac running Windows 10

External mic isn't working on Bootcamp Mac running Windows 10: I'm on a Bootcamp mac running Windows 10. I can confirm that both the headphones sound and the headphones mic work when I'm running Mac OS. I can get sound through the headphones when I'm on Windows 10, but the mic just defaults to the built-in. When I go into settings, it...
  10. Can I run Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 on bootcamp on Mac on these specs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 on bootcamp on Mac on these specs?: Specs: Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB Memory: 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Processor: 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 running in bootcamp

2. windows 10 1809 can run bootcamp on windows