Windows 10: Windows 10 running in Bootcamp

Discus and support Windows 10 running in Bootcamp in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, this is my first post on here so I hope I am doing things correctly!? I need some help please! Yesterday I installed Bootcamp on my Mac and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Furners, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Furners Win User

Windows 10 running in Bootcamp

Hi all, this is my first post on here so I hope I am doing things correctly!?

I need some help please! Yesterday I installed Bootcamp on my Mac and then installed Windows 10. My Mac partition seems fine and working normally. My Windows partition has no sound and the keyboard F keys aren't working either... other programs seem fine, I am running Office and CC programs without issue.

I'm hoping someone has come across this before me and has a solution?

Thanks! ;O)

:)

Furners, Feb 21, 2016
  2. dsh213 Win User

Exchange windows 10 for windows 7

I bought a copy of windows 10 to run on Bootcamp. The version of Bootcamp I have only supports 7. Can I exchange to get Windows 7?

dsh213, Feb 21, 2016
  3. Petzicat Win User
    Bootcamp

Hi

I'm running windows 8.1 via Bootcamp on my MacBook Pro 2014 model and have the free upgrade to windows 10. Is it just a case of updating to windows 10 as in let the set up program do its thing & detect it's running in Bootcamp or is there more to it like
    when I firstly set up windows in Bootcamp first time which was a real pain having to make an ISO copy and save drivers to a USB stick. I really hope it's just a case of letting the set up program run ? Thanks

Petzicat, Feb 21, 2016
  4. JohnC Win User

JohnC, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 running in Bootcamp - Similar Threads - running Bootcamp

2. Solitaire Collection won't run

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Solitaire Collection won't run: Windows 10 1903 , all updates installed. No Viruses. No Spyware. Try and run solitaire, the splash screen comes up for a second, then disappears. Happens to all users on the PC. Have tried: Uninstall and reinsall Reset from control panel wsreset get-appx package removal...
  3. Is the Microsoft upgrade to Windows 10 Open still running?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is the Microsoft upgrade to Windows 10 Open still running?: I have to upgrade 30 PCs from Win7 to Win10 by February next year. Does anyone know if the Open Value licensing program is still running? I got the details of it from https://www.greymatter.com/corporate/showcase/microsoft-licensing/open-value-licensing/...
  4. Windows 10 is running slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is running slowly: Windows 10 runs sooo slowly. Is there anyone who can help with instructions for 2019? I've checked the community but all the links for the same problem are for windows 8 or are too old to be relevant. Microsoft jargon is not plain English and for those of us with a brain yet...
  5. MSN.con is not responding due to a long running script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN.con is not responding due to a long running script: This happens in EDGE when I click on one of the x/**** for articles that have a picture with descriptive text below the picture. I am using WIN 10 and Edge. All the responses I have seen refer to IE and older versions of windows. Can you respond to how to stop this from...
  6. Why must I set the language settings on the client running the Microsoft Remote Desktop app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why must I set the language settings on the client running the Microsoft Remote Desktop app...: Regarding the Microsoft Remote Desktop App from the Microsoft store. In order to be able to get my keyboard working correctly on the server I'm connecting to via the Microsoft Remote Desktop app I must set the language setting on the Client (running Microsoft Remote Dektop)...
  7. Google Chrome 77 is blocking access to NETGEAR login pages running Windows 10; what do I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome 77 is blocking access to NETGEAR login pages running Windows 10; what do I do?: After a recent Google Chrome release (77.0.3865.75), NETGEAR was made aware of an issue where access to NETGEAR admin login pages is being blocked on NETGEAR products. An HTTP authentication option called Committed Interstitials appears to be the cause of this issue. If you...
  8. Unable to update Win 10 Edu 1803 to 1809 due to error 0xc1900101-0x30018 running on Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update Win 10 Edu 1803 to 1809 due to error 0xc1900101-0x30018 running on Bootcamp: [ATTACH]After "preparing the installation" and rebooting, the setup crashes around 30% and 45%, then reverts the changes made to the system. I have read that this has to do with sysprep. Incidentally, I can't run a generalized sysprep due to the infamous miracast error. I...
  9. Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp: I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac 27" using Bootcamp. I have a secondary display attached to the iMac. The secondary display is a Dell Monitor https://www.dell.com/ae/business/p/d...17h-monitor/pd The problem: The secondary display is recognized when the device boots up....
  10. Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp

in Windows 10 Support
    Secondary display issues - iMac running Windows 10 on bootcamp: I'm running Windows 10 on an iMac 27" using Bootcamp. I have a secondary display attached to the iMac. The secondary display is a Dell Monitor https://www.dell.com/ae/business/p/d...17h-monitor/pd The problem: The secondary display is recognized when the device boots up....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 running in bootcamp

2. windows 10 1809 can run bootcamp on windows