Windows 10: windows 10 running slow. how to speed up?

Discus and support windows 10 running slow. how to speed up? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 running slow. how to speed up?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesChicarelli, Aug 20, 2018.

1. windows 10 running slow. how to speed up?

windows 10 running slow. how to speed up?

:)

CharlesChicarelli, Aug 20, 2018

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Thank you for your reply.

Some users have reported that they're experiencing some computer issues after installing KB4074588. In this case, we suggest uninstalling the said update by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Update & security.
    • Click Update history.
    • Under Update history, click Uninstall updates.
    • Highlight KB4074588, then click Uninstall (beside Organize).

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 running slow. how to speed up? - Similar Threads - running slow speed

2. Windows 10 running very slow - How to speed up Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 running very slow - How to speed up Windows 10?: I have my old laptop that I was trying to speed up for like 5 months already, and it is still running really slow. I am speeding it up since my friends use it, not just me to migrate a little bit of data. It's been exactly 150 days since I started to attempt speeding it up,...
  3. Windows 10 running very slow - How to speed up Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running very slow - How to speed up Windows 10?: I have my old laptop that I was trying to speed up for like 5 months already, and it is still running really slow. I am speeding it up since my friends use it, not just me to migrate a little bit of data. It's been exactly 150 days since I started to attempt speeding it up,...
  4. Windows 10 running very slow - How to speed up Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Edge download speed is slow; How to speed up downloads?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge download speed is slow; How to speed up downloads?: [ATTACH]Ever since Microsoft has released Microsoft Edge, it has been one of the best browsers in every aspect. It is also a Chromium-based web browser, that is well-known for its speeds. However. some users are experiencing a slow download speed on Edge. We have a few fixes...
  6. Windows 10 is slow, how can I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is slow, how can I speed it up?: How can I get my pc up to speed, and why do Windows update take so long. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-slow-how-can-i-speed-it-up/dad6fefb-e248-46ee-aecd-e1091e9d24b1
  7. windows 10 running at extremely slow speed

windows 10 running at extremely slow speed: I am running windows 10 version 1709 (OS build 16299.431) I went out for 20 minutes with my system up and running and online. When I came back my system was in the Bios settings. I turned it off and powered it on and it got me to my logon screen then system started...
  8. My Windows 10 is running very slow, how can I speed it up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Windows 10 is running very slow, how can I speed it up?: How can I speed up my Windows 10, I t is running slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-running-very-slow-how-can-i-speed/fdd2747f-f5b2-4f2d-8147-bdc8cb0f6255"
  9. How to: speed up Windows 10

How to: speed up Windows 10: Dear all, Recently, I realized my computer has been getting slower and slower. This issue might not be related to upgrading to Windows 10, but I am here to seek help and suggestions on areas I can work on or settings I can change to speed up my computer. Every time - it...
  10. windows 10 running slow. how to speed up?

windows 10 running slow. how to speed up?: windows 10 running slow. how to speed up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-running-slow-how-to-speed-up/ea81a7dd-7f4e-47f0-b589-3431952ab978