Windows 10: Windows 10 Safely remove icon

Discus and support Windows 10 Safely remove icon in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've tried the usual methods if task bar options etc, no joy. I've also searched online, still no joy!!!! [img] Can someone educate me on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dvtrv, Sep 23, 2015.

1. dvtrv Win User

Windows 10 Safely remove icon

I've tried the usual methods if task bar options etc, no joy.
    I've also searched online, still no joy!!!!
    Windows 10 Safely remove icon [​IMG]

Can someone educate me on this please?

Thank you,

:)

dvtrv, Sep 23, 2015

2. Safely Remove Icon

Hi there,

I had this same problem several months ago and I found the solution watching this video at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4iMAQBh_lE.

Solved my problem ...... No need to go in the registry if you are not confortable with it.

Don't forget to mark as answered to help others find the solution much quicker.

mr.rob1957, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Safely Remove Icon

Safely Remove icon has disappeared in the show hidden icons. Having difficulty disengaging portable hard drives. I checked control panel and the safely remove is turned on.

ReginaldDupuis, Sep 23, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

bobkn, Sep 24, 2015
  5. dvtrv Win User
    Ha ha yeah good point.
    Q. How do I get the safely remove hardware icon option enabled.

Thanks but I somehow managed to resolve this matter.

Unfortunately I'm not quite sure how but it did involve the notifications settings.

Sorry I could not put how to help others.

dvtrv, Sep 24, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    You needed something that Windows safely eject can (like a USB stick) plugged in. It only shows then so as not to take up space.*Wink

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Safely remove icon - Similar Threads - Safely remove icon

2. desktop icons safely remove

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop icons safely remove: What happens when I remove an icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-safely-remove/53e04827-891e-43d4-bf05-d7589bb7b734
  3. Safely Remove Hardware icon

Safely Remove Hardware icon: I have my USB device set for "better performance"; yet I can't get the Safely Remove icon to appear on my taskbar. I can see it only by going to "Show hidden icons." How can I get this icon to appear on the taskbar, or on the Windows list of "Select which icons appear on the...
  4. Safely Remove Hardware icon

Safely Remove Hardware icon: I cannot display Safely Remove icon on my taskbar. It is turned on in Settings/Select which icons appear - but does not appear. It is not showing in Hidden Icons. ??????...
  5. safe to remove icon

safe to remove icon: my safe to remove icon has gone from my hidden icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-to-remove-icon/00fd3025-693c-4425-ad98-85fe6fee6455
  6. Show or hide Safely Remove Hardware icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Show or hide Safely Remove Hardware icon in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]People who use the Windows operating system are aware of the Safely Remove Hardware functionality. This is a very useful function to protect the data on the USB from any harm when ejected from a computer. But many people tend [...] This post Show or hide...
  7. No icon in the Safely Remove Hardware panel

No icon in the Safely Remove Hardware panel: Acer Switch V 10 -- I get a message that I should use the Safely Remove Hardware command in the tray when I remove the tablet/screen from the keyboard, but there is no icon in that panel for me to click. Does that mean I can safely ignore the message?...
  8. safely remove hardware icon

safely remove hardware icon: where is safely remove hardware icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/safely-remove-hardware-icon/b1cc5b40-80b4-4081-94b1-ca06b4acb523
  9. Safely remove hardware icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Safely remove hardware icon: Is it possible to permanently get rid of this annoying little icon? So far, i have found this program to get rid of it, but i think its a bit silly to have a program installed just to get rid of the icon. 116907
  10. Safely Remove Icon not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Safely Remove Icon not working properly: Hello Everybody! I'm new here. I just upgraded to Windows 10 1511 (November Update), and saw the new (modernized) Safely Remove icon in the system tray - and the problem, it's not working properly. Here's my screenshot: [img] Whereas before: [img] (I know,...