Windows 10: Windows 10 screen display

Discus and support Windows 10 screen display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi [IMG] my windows 10 display on screen looks like this, in stead of the usual desktop icons etc. How can i switch it back? Tablet mode is switched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CorinaCotoi, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 screen display

Hi Windows 10 screen display [​IMG]

my windows 10 display on screen looks like this, in stead of the usual desktop icons etc. How can i switch it back? Tablet mode is switched off

:)

CorinaCotoi, Aug 24, 2018

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2018
  4. damtachoa Win User

Windows 10 screen display

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 screen display

1. Windows 10 screen display - Similar Threads - screen display

2. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  3. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  4. How do I fix screen with no display during Windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix screen with no display during Windows update?: I decided to update and shut down my laptop Windows 10, then the screen went off but my laptop is still on the lights of my keyboard and power button are still open.I'm not sure whether I can long press the power button or not and open up my laptop again like normal. I'm...
  5. How do I fix screen with no display during Windows update?

How do I fix screen with no display during Windows update?: I decided to update and shut down my laptop Windows 10, then the screen went off but my laptop is still on the lights of my keyboard and power button are still open.I'm not sure whether I can long press the power button or not and open up my laptop again like normal. I'm...
  6. How do I fix screen with no display during Windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  8. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  9. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  10. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...