Windows 10: Windows 10 Screen Recorder

Discus and support Windows 10 Screen Recorder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi can anyone recommend a screen recorder that will run on windows 10 and if possible to record the full screen and the mouse movements if possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam02, Nov 22, 2017.

1. sam02 Win User

Windows 10 Screen Recorder

Hi can anyone recommend a screen recorder that will run on windows 10 and if possible to record the full screen and the mouse movements if possible

Possible free as i only need to use it a couple of times

:)

sam02, Nov 22, 2017

2. Windows 10 Screen Recorder Help

Hello, I'm trying to record some games with the Windows Screen Recorder, but the screen recorder will either record the first ten seconds of the game, or it will refuse to record it. The problem occurred just after the Windows 10 November upgrade. Is it
    a bug, or is the screen recorder defective.

SkylineGT-R(R34), Nov 22, 2017
  3. Screen Recorder

I wanted to ask why doesn't the screen recorder work while playing Counter Strike on Windows 10 ? And can you suggest about screen recorder for Windows 10 ?

SridharJha, Nov 22, 2017
  4. Helmut Win User

Windows 10 Game recorder. It is not just games it has other uses just like your requirements.
    Settings > Gaming > Game DVR.

Helmut, Nov 22, 2017
  5. sam02 Win User
    I have tried that but it does not seem to run on my computer.

I have done a search and i see there are quite a few i could try but i have just done a clean install of windows and i dont like the idea of trying loads and then have remnants left over when i uninstall them.

sam02, Nov 22, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    Give it another go, keep trying, the key presses and when it's running are difficult to figure out, forget about the reference to playing games, think Desktop action, it does work, well worth a try.

If you don't want extra rubbish on your PC the ideal thing to use.

Helmut, Nov 22, 2017
  7. Try3 Win User
  8. sam02 Win User

sam02, Nov 23, 2017
  9. cereberus Win User
    cereberus, Nov 23, 2017
  10. Bhrayan23 Win User
    I recommend a program that I’ve been using for months now, called ShowMore. This is a web-based application that is capable of recording in full screen or capturing specific areas only. It can also record mouse movements and audio simultaneously. Check it out and see it yourself.

Bhrayan23, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Screen Recorder - Similar Threads - Screen Recorder

2. Windows10 best free screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 best free screen recorder?: What is the best free screen recorder for windows 10? submitted by /u/sacvv05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c5akai/windows10_best_free_screen_recorder/
  3. Screen record restricted apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen record restricted apps: how can i screen record restricted apps on win10, is this possible? submitted by /u/kfckeption [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bz7r4l/screen_record_restricted_apps/
  4. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  5. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  6. System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215: System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-will-not-reboot-black-screen-that-states/77db217c-0577-4b4e-83bf-39eb485a4d86
  7. System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215

System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215: System will not reboot. Black screen that states Processing delta log record 7215 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-will-not-reboot-black-screen-that-states/77db217c-0577-4b4e-83bf-39eb485a4d86
  8. Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool: I am an IT Admin for our agency and our problem is that state government network blocks all users from the Win Apps Store. All of the workstation that have been upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 snipping tool has no screen recording. The Snipping Tool is version 11.2201.12.0....
  9. Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool

Upgraded from win 10 to win 11 and no screen recording in snipping tool: I am an IT Admin for our agency and our problem is that state government network blocks all users from the Win Apps Store. All of the workstation that have been upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 snipping tool has no screen recording. The Snipping Tool is version 11.2201.12.0....
  10. Windows 11 screen recording sped up using headset microphone

Windows 11 screen recording sped up using headset microphone: I only have this problem when using my headset microphone but the screen recording is sped up a bit and my audio recording from headset mic is very sped up.I have tried screen recording using my laptop microphone and do not have this issue....