Windows 10: Windows 10 screensaver with multiple folders

Discus and support Windows 10 screensaver with multiple folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I select a specific folder within “Pictures” - screensaver goes through and displays the photos in that specific folder. However when I select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HN PC Gemach, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 screensaver with multiple folders

When I select a specific folder within “Pictures” - screensaver goes through and displays the photos in that specific folder.

However when I select the folder Pictures (which contains 100s of folders) – it stays on the 1st picture and doesn’t go thorough that folder or any of the other folders or display any of those pictures!

Is there a limitation to how many folders windows 10 version 1803 can handle?

Any clue what could be the issue here please?

Thank you very much,
    Philip

:)

HN PC Gemach, Jun 12, 2018

2. Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens

Hi Daryan,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you using any third-party screensaver?

If yes I suggest you to change the screensaver to Windows default screensavers and check if it helps.

To set the Screensaver on the extended display, follow the below steps:

Step 1: Right-click on a blank area of your desktop and select “Personalize.”

Step 2: Click “Screen Saver” at the bottom-right corner of the window.

Step 3: Select the desired screen saver from the drop-down menu and indicate a “wait” time in minutes. The screensaver will come on automatically after the computer has been idle for that period of time.

Step 4: Check the “On resume, display logon screen” for added security, if desired. This feature requires you to enter your password when resuming your Windows session.

Step 5: Click “Apply” and then “OK.”

Step 6: Click on the “Display” link at the bottom left.

Step 7: Click “Adjust Resolution” on the left.

Step 8: Choose “Extend these displays” from the Multiple Displays drop-down menu if you’d like a single screensaver to travel across both displays. Click “Duplicate these displays” if you want a duplicated screen
    saver to display on each monitor.

Step 9: Click “OK.”

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 13, 2018
  3. How to change the screensaver for Windows 10

Hi

Thanks for this comment. Your suggestion concerns the image(s) displayed as background. I already do this for the background.

My question did not concern the background but rather the screen saver. I can send the screensaver to an (in my computer) image directory containing any number of files (say 100). The screensaver picks only a limited number (I haven't counted, but it's
    about 20). The screen saver stays with that set, displaying them in the same order on each repetition through the images. My question is whether it is possible to dislodge the built in screensaver from fixating on the same small set of images and displaying
    them in the same order? Of course, the image set will change if I change image source directories, but the problem repeats if I do (though with a new set of 20ish images from the new directory).

Any work-arounds?

Thanks

Howard

HowardBarkan, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 screensaver with multiple folders

1. Windows 10 screensaver with multiple folders - Similar Threads - screensaver multiple folders

2. Windows 10 screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 screensaver: When I installed Windows 10 it came with a screen saver that randomly went through all of my photos. Most screens were single photos, some were multiple photos.For reasons that are a mystery to me, the screen saver no longer works.I have looked through 'settings' but with my...
  3. Windows 10 screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screensaver: When I installed Windows 10 it came with a screen saver that randomly went through all of my photos. Most screens were single photos, some were multiple photos.For reasons that are a mystery to me, the screen saver no longer works.I have looked through 'settings' but with my...
  4. Windows 10 screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to set windows 10 to cycle between multiple screensavers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to set windows 10 to cycle between multiple screensavers?: tried googling for a while this to no avail just have a handful of cool screensavers but don't want to only stick to one... thanks all submitted by /u/big_meats93 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Screensaver

Windows 10 Screensaver: I have a brand new HP Desktop with Win 10. My issue is that after setting up a screensaver, when the screen times out, I get a blank black screen. This is regardless of the type of program I use photos,mystify,bubbles I have consulted both MS and HP with no luck. MS even had...
  7. Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens on Windows 10

Setting Picture Screensaver for Multiple Screens on Windows 10: Hi, Everything is in the question. Do not tell me to go "Right-click Personnalize", as there is not "Screen Saver" to be clicked at the bottom right of the window. How can a feature available 4 years ago not be available on Windows 10 Pro ? Do I need to activate it...
  8. Same screensaver on multiple computers

Same screensaver on multiple computers: We already had a laptop with Windows 10, and I recently bought a second computer also with Windows 10. After powering up the new one several times I noticed that it had somehow adopted the same screensaver as the laptop had, presumably through the internet or at least locally...
  9. windows 10 screensavers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 screensavers: When I boot my computer, what I call a default screensaver, appears then the login. These are the random scenery screens. These were automatically loaded when windows 10 was installed on my machine. Is there a way to remove these from loading?...
  10. Windows 10 screensaver.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 screensaver.: *Smile Hi everyone,hope you are well. Just as a matter of interest, has anyone had trouble with their screensaver ,even though set to operate, not functioning? Is there a solution for this? *Thumbs 113748

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screensavers for multiple

2. screen saver from more than one folder

3. use multiple folders for screensaver in windows 10

4. use multiple folders for a screensaver,
  5. screen saver folder,
  6. how do i do a screensaver with multiple pic,
  7. screen saver to multiple drives,
  8. screen saver windows 10 muti folders,
  9. I want to choose several folders for the screen saver,
  10. screensaver multiple folder phots,
  11. sceen save miltiple folder,
  12. how do you select multiple picture folders as screensaver windows 10*.jpg,
  13. screensaver pictures multiple directories,
  14. Select area of interest of a screensaver,
  15. how do I activate multiple folders as screensavers