Windows 10: Windows 10 Screenshot colors look burned

Discus and support Windows 10 Screenshot colors look burned in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason the color of all the screenshots I take is slightly off. What should be white colors are yielding a hex value of FBEEE1 I thought at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UmptyMaDoo, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Screenshot colors look burned

For some reason the color of all the screenshots I take is slightly off.
    What should be white colors are yielding a hex value of FBEEE1

I thought at first it was my screenshot utility, but when i disabled it and tried to use the built in print screen button, the colors are still incorrect.

:)

UmptyMaDoo, Jul 26, 2018

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Windows 10 Login Screen Color

Hello,

To assist you better with the color customization on Windows 10, we'd like to get more information:

• Can you please send us a screenshot?
    • Did you experience any error updating the computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Screenshot colors look burned

Windows Explorer closes after selcting burn to disc

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R to open run command.
    • Type shell:CD burning.
    • Then if any Temporary burn folder is there,delete it and then try burning the DVD and check.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Screenshot colors look burned

1. Windows 10 Screenshot colors look burned - Similar Threads - Screenshot colors burned

2. OpenGL games after Windows 10 update have "burned" colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL games after Windows 10 update have "burned" colors: Hello, everyone.I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months ago -- I know, about time -- and after a few weeks I fired up Retroarch and noticed that individual colors had odd "borders" around them, as if they were "burned" so to speak. I was able to fix this issue...
  3. Screen suddenly looks distorted and coloring is ruined Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen suddenly looks distorted and coloring is ruined Windows 10: The screen got messed up out of nowhere. It was blinking a few times and the screen would have a purple tint or something for half a second. It distorted completely just now. Why did this happen and can I fix it?P.S.This isn't the first time this has happened. It happened...
  4. Monitor colors aren't looking natural

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor colors aren't looking natural: I recently bought a second monitor, a Acer QG241Y, but my graphics card had only one HDMI port and 3 display ports so i had to buy a adapter cable. WHen i connected the monitor to my pc, the first thing that caught my eye were the colors. They weren't looking as on y first...
  5. Colors looking grey in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors looking grey in Windows 10: Hello, i didn't install, or change anything lately, but all of the sudden colors look too grey. I read windows update cause this and i didn't find any solution to this. But i didn't update lately and it is supposed to be caused the by update from june, which i have long time...
  6. Colors on my laptop look off

Colors on my laptop look off: I'm a digital artist. When I make a drawing then upload it to my phone, the colors are way off than when I drew it. I looked at the same image on multiple devices, and still, certain colors seem to be off. Also, the drawings when they come up on my phone look way darker....
  7. Colors looks different in windows 10

Colors looks different in windows 10: On my laptop, the colors are very different (light green is displayed as yellow. Also colors are not very bright). But when I connect an external monitor, colors on that monitor is fine. I install Ubuntu on the same laptop to check this color issue. In Ubuntu, colors are...
  8. Leaked screenshots reveal the look of new Microsoft Edge for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Leaked screenshots reveal the look of new Microsoft Edge for Windows 10: Microsoft is working on a new version of the Edge browser based on Chromium, the platform on which Google Chrome runs. Microsoft is expected to release a preview build in early 2019 which would provide more details of the new Chromium-based Edge browser. Currently, the...
  9. Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a good Blu Ray burning software: Hi,I would like to create a Blu-Ray disk including the DTS, THX and Dolby lossless audio trailers (and best possible picture) that I can play through my Denon AVR and home cinema.Preferably I'd like to easily be able to see in the Blu-Ray menu the name of each trailer so that...
  10. Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does this Disk Management screenshot look correct?: I just swapped out a 512MB SSD drive for a new 1TB SSD drive. Does this screenshot look correct? This drive (D) is only used for data. Thank you. [img] 110424