Windows 10: Windows 10 sdk include also directshow samples ?

Discus and support Windows 10 sdk include also directshow samples ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First i went to this site: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx There it say I need to download and install the Microsoft windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chocolade, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Chocolade Win User

Windows 10 sdk include also directshow samples ?

First i went to this site: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx

There it say I need to download and install the Microsoft windows sdk.
    Then I went to this site:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-U...windows-10-sdk

But i'm not sure if this is what I need to download and install.
    I tried before it to download and install Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4 but I got message that some compoments are missing and need to download .net framework 4 or something and if I click OK it will start installation and then just hang on for ever.

:)

Chocolade, Apr 14, 2016
  2. hpholm Win User

Motion Data

The SDK sample app should work on Lumia 930, so I'm not sure how to proceed from here? - (All the SDK sample apps work as expected on my 630 with WP8.1 Denim and all later updates).

I unmarked my previous reply as answer to avoid confusion, and hope others may offer better suggestions?

--

Hans

hpholm, Apr 14, 2016
  3. hpholm Win User
    Ghost of Health & Fitness app haunts my phone

The ghosts appear to be the SensorCore features.

It may still be possible to install SDK sample apps from the store on W10M e.g.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/Steps-Lumia-SensorCore-SDK-sample/9WZDNCRDGDB9

Windows 10 Mobile must have something built-in to display the notifications?

(Data collection cannot be turned off, but it is shared only with your consent).

If you are curious about the background, a good start is

Tapping into your phone’s sensors: Nokia SensorCore - Microsoft Devices Blog

--

Hans

hpholm, Apr 14, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

See if this link helps you http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...k/sdksetup.exe

it does require NET Framework 4.5.1. It should be one of the options to install.

This is the link for the standalone SDK Windows 10 SDK - Windows app development The Windows 10 works with Windows 7 and 8 too.

see if this helps with Net Framework 4.5 and 4.6 Installing the .NET Framework

The top link is for Windows 8.1

essenbe, Apr 14, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 sdk include also directshow samples ? - Similar Threads - sdk include directshow

2. prelevement - sampling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    prelevement - sampling: j'ai été prélevé de 9.26 euros le 29 mars sous l'intitulé drivesupportbill.com 877-6152403 usd. IL semblerait qu'il s'agisse d'un prélevement mensuel. Je vous demande de ne plus prélever sur mon compte et résilier tout abonnement qui se cacherait derriere ce...
  3. Windows 10 DirectShow "drivers"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 DirectShow "drivers": Hi! I have made a virtual webcam driver with DirectShow for my application, where it is better to place dll to make it accessible for Chrome, Zoom and etc.? Do folders Windows/SysWOW64/drivers for 64 bit version and Windows/System32/drivers suit for this kind of drivers?...
  4. Sample Rate not saving windows 10

Sample Rate not saving windows 10: Setup: i7-8700 1070ti 16gb ram AT2035 XLR with Line Ux2 Interface I've been having this issue for the longest time and I get my way around it at random times. I'm unable to change my mic sample rate to DVD Quality from the default CD Quality. Everytime I turn on my pc and...
  5. DYMO SDK C# Sample not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    DYMO SDK C# Sample not working: Hi, I am trying to develop a printing solution using DYMO SDK. With latest version of SDK, usinf dot net C# Sample, I am encounting the following error, while trying to open the label file given in the samples. System.IO.FileLoadException HResult=0x80131040...
  6. My system image backup also includes the data disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My system image backup also includes the data disk: I have just made a system image backup and realize that both my static disk c: which contains the system and the large capacity disk which contains the data have been saved. This means that I will restore all my data, if I have an update problem and I will loose everything...
  7. Windows 10 SDK gflags.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 SDK gflags.exe: I need to use gflags.exe (Windows 10 SDK) to help find memory leaks for a project at work. When I try to run gflags.exe as an administrator, I get error "system registry gflags: error: 2". My colleagues and I are unsure of what error 2 is and are unable to find anything about...
  8. Windows 10 SDK glflags.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 SDK glflags.exe: I need to use gflags.exe (Windows 10 SDK) to help find memory leaks for a project at work. When I try to run gflags.exe as an administrator, I get error "system registry gflags: error: 2". My colleagues and I are unsure of what error 2 is and are unable to find anything about...
  9. DirectShow Error Crash

DirectShow Error Crash: I have encountered this error : DxDiag says “DxDiag has detected that there may have been a problem accessing DirectShow the last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass DirectShow this time?” If I click ‘Yes’ DxDiag appears to run normally. If I click ‘No’...
  10. Windows SDK for Facebook

in Windows 10 News
    Windows SDK for Facebook: We’re pleased to announce a new open source library for integrating Facebook into your Windows apps. The Windows SDK for Facebook is geared towards app developers creating Universal Windows apps on both desktop and phone. The SDK supports universal Windows app for Windows...