Windows 10: Windows 10 search problem

Discus and support Windows 10 search problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey, I'm new to this site and have just downloaded windows 10 from windows 7within the past 24 hours to discover it doesn't take keyboard inputs well.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Poloairsoft, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 search problem

Hey, I'm new to this site and have just downloaded windows 10 from windows 7within the past 24 hours to discover it doesn't take keyboard inputs well. Whenever I try to type into a word processor(ms word), or a search engine such as chrome, edge etc. the program freezes. The rest of the program's remain functional, but the one typed into remains frozen. It does this for the on screen keyboard as well. Any help solving would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Poloairsoft, Aug 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 search problem

1. Windows 10 search problem - Similar Threads - search problem

2. My windows search has a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows search has a problem: My picture dosent seem to load in here so i will just explain the issue.My windows search works fine its just when i search something i dont get the additonal options like run as adminstartor and open file location instead its just compleley empty on the right side of the...
  3. My windows search has a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows search has a problem: My picture dosent seem to load in here so i will just explain the issue.My windows search works fine its just when i search something i dont get the additonal options like run as adminstartor and open file location instead its just compleley empty on the right side of the...
  4. I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search.: Hey everyone! I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search. The search bar isn't providing accurate results, and some files seem to be missing from the search index. I've tried rebuilding the index and troubleshooting using Windows Search and Indexing troubleshooter, but...
  5. I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search.: Hey everyone! I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search. The search bar isn't providing accurate results, and some files seem to be missing from the search index. I've tried rebuilding the index and troubleshooting using Windows Search and Indexing troubleshooter, but...
  6. I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search.

7. Hi Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem...

Hi Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem...: Hi everyone Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem details it says that the -Stopped working- and "Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash"...
  8. Hi Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem...: Hi everyone Im having a problem with the search application on windows 10 when I check the problem details it says that the -Stopped working- and "Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash"...
  9. I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search: Hey everyone! I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search. The search bar isn't providing accurate results, and some files seem to be missing from the search index. I've tried rebuilding the index and troubleshooting using Windows Search and Indexing troubleshooter, but...
  10. I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search: Hey everyone! I'm encountering a problem with Windows 10 search. The search bar isn't providing accurate results, and some files seem to be missing from the search index. I've tried rebuilding the index and troubleshooting using Windows Search and Indexing troubleshooter, but...