Windows 10: Windows 10 Sets - disable completely?

Discus and support Windows 10 Sets - disable completely? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all - my PC has not yet received this update, but I have a friend who has and dislikes it a lot. I am pretty sure I am really going to dislike it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Darkstrike, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Sets - disable completely?

Hi all - my PC has not yet received this update, but I have a friend who has and dislikes it a lot. I am pretty sure I am really going to dislike it as well (call me old-school).

I know from the tutorial here that there is a way to disable it BY APP, but if I don't want to use it at all, is there a way to disable it on ALL APPS rather than having to go through and turn it off on every single app one by one...? Thanks in advance!

:)

Darkstrike, Jun 21, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 Sets - disable completely? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 21, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. chispy Win User

Windows 10 Sets - disable completely?

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Sets - disable completely?

1. Windows 10 Sets - disable completely? - Similar Threads - Sets disable completely

2. Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings: Hi There,I enabled OneDrive Backup of my Desktop, Documents & Pictures folder but it is so complicated to manage it in terms of file management with it. let me explain my problems with it:Problem 1: When I turned its backup option on it removed all files in the documents...
  3. Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings: Hi There,I enabled OneDrive Backup of my Desktop, Documents & Pictures folder but it is so complicated to manage it in terms of file management with it. let me explain my problems with it:Problem 1: When I turned its backup option on it removed all files in the documents...
  4. Completely Disable Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Completely Disable Defender: Hello,I want to completely disable windows defender on windows 10. Not just turn it off in settings for it to automatically turn on a day later. I want to %100 remove it from my windows 10 home.I looked up tutorials, but they all require the group policy editor that I don't...
  5. Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync your settings is completely disabled in windows 10 version 2004: Windows 10 pro version 2004 -> Settings ->Sync your settings is completely disabled where I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account login. This is happened why because I added new user to the windows 10 OS and which is working fine but logged in with Microsoft account is...
  6. Screenshot Disabled Completely

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshot Disabled Completely: My screenshot feature on Windows 10 is not working at all. When I press Win+PrintScreen button, the screen do blink but there is no screenshot in any folder. I tried reset the preferences, the screenshot folder locations, the Registry tweak, deleting the screenshot folder...
  7. How to completely disable Windows Defender in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to completely disable Windows Defender in Windows 10?: Also, does installing another antivirus completely disable Windows Defender(including Smart Screen)? submitted by /u/abrasivemurk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqb84s/how_to_completely_disable_windows_defender_in/
  8. Completely disabling Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Completely disabling Windows Defender: I'm running Win10 v1909 Bld 18363.535 and keep getting malware notifications from Windows Defender -- and they are really annoying! I have done everything I have found to disable it, including the Windows Security settings and Regedit settings. When I get a notification, I...
  9. How to completely disable Defragging on Windows 10

How to completely disable Defragging on Windows 10: I'm running a windows 10 with a SSD, so it's very important that my system doesn't Defrag. Here's the issue. It keeps turning defragging back on. Constantly. I disable every option in the menu, and it pops back up sooner or later, with weekly defragging. I would very much...
  10. Completely hide/disable the taskbar in Windows 10

Completely hide/disable the taskbar in Windows 10: I know that it is possible to make the taskbar hidden, but when you mouse over it, it will pop up, and even when it's hidden, there's a thin line visible. Is there any way to edit the registry or something to make the taskbar completely hidden? If there's not, someone please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to permanently disable windows cell phone calling function