Windows 10: Windows 10 Setup hangs on the "Getting Updates" part.

Discus and support Windows 10 Setup hangs on the "Getting Updates" part. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Welp, i'm upgrading to Windows 10! But it hangs on this part... Do you guys got any ideas on how to speed this part up? [img] And yes, I am a huge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Christme, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Christme Win User

Windows 10 Setup hangs on the "Getting Updates" part.

Welp, i'm upgrading to Windows 10! But it hangs on this part... Do you guys got any ideas on how to speed this part up?
    Windows 10 Setup hangs on the "Getting Updates" part. [​IMG]
    And yes, I am a huge Undertale fan! *Biggrin

:)

Christme, Oct 17, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Oct 17, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Oct 17, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Why don't you skip updates and proceed with the install? You can do them after successfully booting into Windows 10.

spapakons, Oct 17, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Setup hangs on the "Getting Updates" part. - Similar Threads - Setup hangs Getting

2. Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup: Hello,While setting up a windows 10 computer my screen has been stuck on OK we got through this part of setup for about 3 hours. Can anyone please help? I don’t know if I can turn the computer off as it may disrupt the drive....
  3. Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup: Hello,While setting up a windows 10 computer my screen has been stuck on OK we got through this part of setup for about 3 hours. Can anyone please help? I don’t know if I can turn the computer off as it may disrupt the drive....
  4. Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 install freezing and hanging at “select region” part.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 install freezing and hanging at “select region” part.: Pre install of windows 10 “copying files, installing files, installing updates, finishing up”Works perfectly fine without any lag, crashes, or hanging. But once i get into the actual setup of the OS, every time i move my mouse, and or click enter on my keyboard, it hangs,...
  6. Windows 10 install freezing and hanging at “select region” part.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 install freezing and hanging at “select region” part.: Pre install of windows 10 “copying files, installing files, installing updates, finishing up”Works perfectly fine without any lag, crashes, or hanging. But once i get into the actual setup of the OS, every time i move my mouse, and or click enter on my keyboard, it hangs,...
  7. Windows 10 install freezing and hanging at “select region” part.

8. Windows 10 Setup stuck at "Getting Updates"

Windows 10 Setup stuck at "Getting Updates": Hello I am updating my Windows 8.1 PC to Windows 10. I am stuck on the "Getting Updates" page at 14% for 6 hours. Can someone help me? And yes, I restared Windows 10 Setup four times, still stops at 14% PC Info: OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro Version: 6.3.9600...
  9. Windows 10 Hangs on Setup

Windows 10 Hangs on Setup: Hey everyone, Every time I try to reinstall Windows 10 it always hangs when I have to input my time zone, no keyboard inputs or mouse registration however keyboard and mouse works on BIOS, this is the screen that I get stuck at: Imgur Any help is appreciated, I'm...
  10. Windows 10 setup: hangs on Checking for Updates

Windows 10 setup: hangs on Checking for Updates: I am currently using windows 7 64-bit. I downloaded windows 10 from the ms site (the automatic icon never appeared on my pc), and am using the media creation tool. All goes fine until 'Getting Updates', when it hangs on 'checking for updates'. I have tried playing...