Windows 10: Windows 10 setup skips "what to keep" then doesnt progress

Discus and support Windows 10 setup skips "what to keep" then doesnt progress in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was in the setup and I think i was on the licence agreement page. When I klicked accept, "what to keep" popped up on the top for an instant then was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Husk, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Husk Win User

Windows 10 setup skips "what to keep" then doesnt progress

I was in the setup and I think i was on the licence agreement page. When I klicked accept, "what to keep" popped up on the top for an instant then was replaced with "making sure you're ready to install" which sat there saying "please wait" for about half an hour.

:)

2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jul 31, 2015
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Husk Win User

I just restarted my computer to see if that would fix it (I had the flash drive containing the setup still plugged in, oops) and the windows 10 setup launched so i restarted and unplugged the flash drive

Thema:

1. Windows 10 setup skips "what to keep" then doesnt progress - Similar Threads - setup skips keep

2. OneDrive Upload, won't progress / skip duplicates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Upload, won't progress / skip duplicates: Hello all,I'm trying to upload roughly 1,000 photos or more to OneDrive. I am not using the sync feature as that seems to be completely borked. Instead I am using onedrive.live.com and manually selected Upload.Progress has halted as it says it has found 215 items with the...
  3. OneDrive Upload, won't progress / skip duplicates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Upload, won't progress / skip duplicates: Hello all,I'm trying to upload roughly 1,000 photos or more to OneDrive. I am not using the sync feature as that seems to be completely borked. Instead I am using onedrive.live.com and manually selected Upload.Progress has halted as it says it has found 215 items with the...
  4. OneDrive Upload, won't progress / skip duplicates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Choose what to keep skips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose what to keep skips: I am trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and have chosen English US on every language option as well as US on System Locale .. my Program Files are also on C/.. When I try upgrading with media creation tool, “Choose what to Keep” only shows up for a second before...
  6. Windows 10 setup doesnt load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup doesnt load: The windows media creation tool doesnt load, the windows 10 setup from the iso doesnt load neither.Any advice is welcome.I have windows 10 and I want to reinstall keeping all the apps and data....
  7. Windows 10 Setup skip

Windows 10 Setup skip: Hello, so I activated the hidden administrator account in windows 10, and now it wants to set my pc up, like it was not used. i start from the" his might take several minutes" screen, then it asks me the permissions send data to Microsoft, write navigate with pen, etc. But I...
  8. Choose what to keep / Windows 10 setup

Choose what to keep / Windows 10 setup: Hello, I wanted to download windows but it Making me to choose.does nothing means to delete c drive only or all drives? Pls respond fast its urgent. [IMG]...
  9. Can not skip the network setup on a Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can not skip the network setup on a Windows 10: I am trying to get this laptop's starting setup done for a friend, but my friend does not want any linked accounts on it. He tried to setup it up himself, but he ran into the same issue. Just can't get past the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. I have installed Windows...
  10. Windows 10 v. 1607: What's this "Progress" window?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 v. 1607: What's this "Progress" window?: Windows 10 v. 1607 I now have a window titled "Progress." It shows along with File Explorer when I hover over File Explorer. I have no idea where it came from, but when I go to close it, I get the following alert: "This will cancel all files in progress" in the dropdown...