Windows 10: Windows 10 shudown sount NOT playing

Discus and support Windows 10 shudown sount NOT playing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I turned on the startup sound on the computer and now i decided i need a shutdown sound so i disabled ExcludeFromCpl on system exit in REGEDIT and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheGreenNinja9, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Windows 10 shudown sount NOT playing

I turned on the startup sound on the computer and now i decided i need a shutdown sound
    so i disabled ExcludeFromCpl on system exit in REGEDIT and turned on Exit Windows in sounds
    i even clicked test and it DOES play, but when i shut down/restart the pc it does NOT play
    yes i have fast boot disabled
    any segustions?

:)

TheGreenNinja9, Jul 26, 2017

2. Network Connection duration continuously increases windows 10

after upgrade fro
    Windows 10 shudown sount NOT playing [​IMG]
    m windows 7 to windows 10 wi fi Network Connection duration continuously increases after shudown

Dr. Arun KumarSuthar, Jul 26, 2017
  3. E7Dave Win User
    Shudown problem

Hi,

I tried all of the recommendations but to no avail.

I think that this is a major problem with Windows 10 and if I was honest, I wish I had never downloaded Windows 10. This operating system is the worst I have encountered in the 20+ years experience I have had with Windows.

I think to resolve this problem completely I may have to look elsewhere for an operating system that is less of a hassle to use.

Many thanks

Dave

E7Dave, Jul 26, 2017
  4. Thanks *Smile i will try

TheGreenNinja9, Jul 26, 2017
  5. I clearly said i already tried that

TheGreenNinja9, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 shudown sount NOT playing

1. Windows 10 shudown sount NOT playing - Similar Threads - shudown sount playing

2. Windows 10 Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Google Play: How do I get my non-Apple laptop Microsoft 10 to download Google Play to use the apps I want to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-google-play/94e70be7-70aa-4006-ba5b-3aef64824ebc
  3. Event ID 1000 Application Error On Shudown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 1000 Application Error On Shudown: Recently I've been getting Application Error windows on shutdown, it often varies from 0 messages and even up to 4 on shutdown. It's often different programs.[From Windows Loggs]Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Faulting...
  4. Event ID 1000 Application Error On Shudown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 1000 Application Error On Shudown: Recently I've been getting Application Error windows on shutdown, it often varies from 0 messages and even up to 4 on shutdown. It's often different programs.[From Windows Loggs]Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000Faulting...
  5. Event ID 1000 Application Error On Shudown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 auto shudown?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 auto shudown?: So I recently upgrade to windows 10 and I launch games and like 5 minutes my whole pc shut down if I didn't launch games like watching youtube it won't shut down only launch games....
  7. Windows suddenly freezing and need to do hard shudown every time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly freezing and need to do hard shudown every time: Whenever I start my laptop windows boots perfectly fine. But after some time(unpredictable) it freezes and nothing works. I can't do anything other than a force shut down by pressing the power button. submitted by /u/pokemanic69 [link] [comments]...
  8. Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk Ultra causes bluescreen shudown: I have bought a SanDisk Ultra 128GB USB 3 Flash Drive, but every time I put it in the PC, Windows 10, USB port it makes a buzz sound and goes to a blue screen with the message System Thread Exception Not Handled before restarting the computer. How can I fix this so that I can...
  9. Windows 10 pro bizar sount every 10-15 min depends

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 pro bizar sount every 10-15 min depends: After clean format my pc I'm having a bizare sound on my pc never hade this before have no idea what is this and where is coming from, maybe someone hase this problem before and can help me to solve this case, I will upload the sound I record with the mic is not good quality...
  10. My windows 10 has no startup/ shudown ... sound

in Windows 10 Support
    My windows 10 has no startup/ shudown ... sound: Hi my windows has no sound either when I startup the PC or when I shut it down. and I know my speakers are working Is there a way how I can enable it? Thank you 69712