Windows 10: windows 10 shutdown issue need help!!

Discus and support windows 10 shutdown issue need help!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I power off the screen gets black, but fans are still running have to turn it off holding the power button.....any solution,help 46094 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by flashrev, Apr 2, 2016.

1. flashrev Win User

windows 10 shutdown issue need help!!

When I power off the screen gets black, but fans are still running have to turn it off holding the power button.....any solution,help

:)

flashrev, Apr 2, 2016

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Apr 2, 2016
  3. Sounds in Windows 10, Media folder

We are volunteers willing to help you try to resolve this issue.

This should help :

How to Change the Windows 10 Logoff, Logon, and Shutdown Sounds in Windows 10

https://www.howtogeek.com/274010/how-to-change-...

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Apr 2, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi.
    Please fill in your system specs so people will be able to help you better.
    Have you turned off Fast Startup?

simrick, Apr 2, 2016
  5. flashrev Win User
    i have not turned off the fast startup.if i do ,it takes long time to get me to welcome screen.....it occurs only one time between 30 to 40 normal boots... i have hp ab 029tx laptop(4gb ram,1 tb hardisk,nvidia 940m,core i5 5th gen).

flashrev, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 shutdown issue need help!! - Similar Threads - shutdown issue need

2. Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please: Good Day guys,I recently updated to windows 11 from windows 10 home then suddenly started getting errors when playing games or heavy loaded media. My mouse then skips and disappears and then reappears and you also hear the sound when you first plug in your mouse to the usb...
  3. Windows 10 Shutdown issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Shutdown issue: Windows appears to shut down normally but then the power button does nothing when attempting to turn it back on. If the power cable is unplugged/plugged back in then it boots up normally.Fast restart and hibernation are disabled. Restart and Sleep Mode work with no issues....
  4. Windows 10 Shutdown issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Shutdown issue: Windows appears to shut down normally but then the power button does nothing when attempting to turn it back on. If the power cable is unplugged/plugged back in then it boots up normally.Fast restart and hibernation are disabled. Restart and Sleep Mode work with no issues....
  5. Windows 10 Shutdown issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 shutdown issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 shutdown issue: Pretty much every Windows 10 owner/user had/have/are having are experiencing the Shutdown issue in which the computer is still running even after the screen goes blank the lights on the machine still runs. Windows 10 users resort to restarting the computer and then at the...
  7. Windows 10 shutdown issue

Windows 10 shutdown issue: Ever since I had purchased my first windows 10 desktop 2015 - factory built, I have been experiencing an issue that many, many other Windows 10 users were/are experiencing - the "shutdown" bug. In which after using the desktop/laptop for 2 hours or so or any length of time,...
  8. windows 10 shutdown issue

windows 10 shutdown issue: hi everyone so i built my desktop in july its a Ryzen 7 3700x with an asus prime B-450 motherboard with corsair 16gb 3000mhz ram with an nvidia RTX 2060 Super with an m.2 ssd from western digital and a 1tb hard drive but as of last week when i shut down my computer it says...
  9. HELP - Overheating/Shutdown issues

HELP - Overheating/Shutdown issues: Awhile ago my CPU recently started overheating and my computer has been shutting down automatically. Since then I've reset my pc, cleaned the fan , changed the thermal paste and for the most part, restored the hardware settings to its default. Also updated my BIOS but no...
  10. Windows 10 Shutdown Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Shutdown Issue: Hi, I'm having issues shutting down my pc. Whenever I shutdown through the start menu, my pc will temporarily shut off and then restart. This forces me to do a manual shutdown by holding the power button on the case whenever I want to turn my pc off. Any suggestions on how...