Windows 10: Windows 10 Shutdown Screen Color Won't Change After Corruption

Discus and support Windows 10 Shutdown Screen Color Won't Change After Corruption in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As the title states I did a normal reboot today and when my laptop booted it Windows said it couldn't log me into my account but instead logged into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maleko48, Apr 9, 2018.

1. maleko48 Win User

Windows 10 Shutdown Screen Color Won't Change After Corruption

As the title states I did a normal reboot today and when my laptop booted it Windows said it couldn't log me into my account but instead logged into a generic account by default instead with some popups telling me to sign out in order to access my usual user account, which I did.

I performed SFC /scannow and got some errors corrected, then rebooted and could not access my usual account. Everytime it accepted my password it would just reload the login screen again. So then I rebooted into Safe Mode successfully and then restarted normally.

At that point I was able to successfully login again while NOT in Safe Mode. After re-selecting my theme and color again, I rebooted only to see that Windows was STILL NOT responding to my custom color selection while shutting down.

It does however color my program's top bars and the Win10 tiles and system elements properly though. Any ideas how I can get my shutdown screen back in sync with my color choice in Windows 10 Theme/Appearance settings?

:)

maleko48, Apr 9, 2018

2. Black Screen when shutting down my pc

After Anniversary update for windows
    10 installed - Shutdown screen goes black,
    color screen with running circle and the
    inscription "shutdown" disappeared.

The pc itself turns off/on normally,
    and login screen works just fine.

Any ideas how to fix shutdown screen?

Alexander MNA, Apr 9, 2018
  3. Winwin.0 Win User
    It's strange after I update my Windows 10

It's so strange after I upgraded my Windows 10. When I shutdown the PC, the screen has changed from blue to pink(before update is blue in color). How can I slove this problem?

Winwin.0, Apr 9, 2018
  4. maleko48 Win User

maleko48, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Shutdown Screen Color Won't Change After Corruption - Similar Threads - Shutdown Screen Color

2. Windows 10 Won't Shutdown after Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Won't Shutdown after Update: After auto-install of KB5017308 on 9/25/2022, my system hangs on shutdown, either RESTART or SHUTDOWN. I uninstalled the update and operations returned to normal. After two days, Windows UPDATE reinstalled it again, and again I was unable to Restart or Shutdown. I immediately...
  3. Windows 10 Won't Shutdown after Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Won't Shutdown after Update: After auto-install of KB5017308 on 9/25/2022, my system hangs on shutdown, either RESTART or SHUTDOWN. I uninstalled the update and operations returned to normal. After two days, Windows UPDATE reinstalled it again, and again I was unable to Restart or Shutdown. I immediately...
  4. Windows 10 Won't Shutdown after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Restore colored shutdown/restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore colored shutdown/restart screen: Hello,I've just switched to Windows 11 and I absolutely don't like the black shutdown/restart/update/Ctrl+Alt+Del screen which had the chosen accent color in Windows 10.Is there a way to restore the colored screen?Thank you in advance....
  6. Restore colored shutdown/restart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore colored shutdown/restart screen: Hello,I've just switched to Windows 11 and I absolutely don't like the black shutdown/restart/update/Ctrl+Alt+Del screen which had the chosen accent color in Windows 10.Is there a way to restore the colored screen?Thank you in advance....
  7. Change color of startup/shutdown screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change color of startup/shutdown screen: Way back in 2015 when I clean installed Win10, during the setup process there was an option for choosing a color. I chose a hot magenta color which appears during startup/shutdown. (To be clear this is the color I see when the little dots are going around in a circle and is...
  8. Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color :(

Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color :(: Hi everyone, this is my first post here. As title, Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color *Sad I already try delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\DefaultColors, but didnt help. Sorry for my broken english, thanks for help. 117736
  9. Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color

Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color: Hey guys, This is my first post here!*Smile So, I've run into some trouble with Win 10. I was trying to totally black out my win10 and for that I had to install custom themes and stuff but I had an issue where some parts of the theme would revert back to white after coming...
  10. Windows 10 Accent Color Won't Change Automatically

Windows 10 Accent Color Won't Change Automatically: So I had this problem since the first time I upgraded to Windows 10. In Personalization> Colors setting there's an option, "Automatically pick an accent color from my background". At first, I thought that settings only change the color to the current background I used....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change shutdown screen color

2. win 10 shutting down screen color

3. windows 10 shutdown screen color

4. shutdown screen windows 10 color,
  5. how to change blue windows shutdown color